PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 22nd and 29th


Si Coe
16-07-2012, 09:41 PM
Its the 2wd regional at Barrow on Sunday, and Rog will be going along as will Matt.

Now I can run a meeting that weekend if people are interested, or not if they aren't. I don't really mind but I'll need to know in advance to collect the gear off Rog.
Similar problems exist the week after too, this time clashing with the Oople race, Woodvale and some steam rally!

I can run one, both or none of those weekends, depending on what folks want, or I can make other plans myself.

Let me know.

Simon

budfish
17-07-2012, 05:56 AM
Its the 2wd regional at Barrow on Sunday, and Rog will be going along as will Matt.

Now I can run a meeting that weekend if people are interested, or not if they aren't. I don't really mind but I'll need to know in advance to collect the gear off Rog.
Similar problems exist the week after too, this time clashing with the Oople race, Woodvale and some steam rally!

I can run one, both or none of those weekends, depending on what folks want, or I can make other plans myself.

Let me know.

Simon


I would like to race at bury this weekend my specticled friend!!!:thumbsup:

Si Coe
17-07-2012, 08:32 AM
Thought you were going to Barrow?

OK, so thats one 'driver' for the kiddies fun class then. You might even stand a chance there Dave!

budfish
17-07-2012, 08:56 AM
Thought you were going to Barrow?

OK, so thats one 'driver' for the kiddies fun class then. You might even stand a chance there Dave!

We shall see barfoon!!!

coleman758
17-07-2012, 11:32 AM
To be fair I would cancel any racing the week after next.
With woodvale/oOple running there really won't be anyone about.

Si Coe
17-07-2012, 11:54 AM
Except when I tried to drum up business for Woodvale exactly nobody said they wanted to.

Br00kie
17-07-2012, 12:34 PM
Hi Guys

Can I have a go in The Senior Miserable Class please

See you at the weekend


Steve

Stringerhot
17-07-2012, 01:28 PM
Might make the journey over from Huddersfield if there's a meeting on ?will you let me no ?:thumbsup:

danDanEFC
17-07-2012, 03:24 PM
Get your miserable arses down to Southport(woodvale) 28/29, if you haven't got an oople entry.

Bring a tent and a smile.

See Mr Evison for details.

Ps sorry for jumping into the thread please feel free to beat me up when I come to Bury next.

tisher
17-07-2012, 03:36 PM
I will try and get over Sunday as well Si as I need to run these 4wd cars of mine before oople:)

Howler
17-07-2012, 06:18 PM
I'll be at Bury both weekends... anywhere else is too far to pedal :p

Big Show
17-07-2012, 08:10 PM
Hey Si. It sounds like your not doing the woodvale meeting. Me and Scott are going as are Alistar Sharp and Chris Baines. I asked them at the southport reigonal. Sorry to hear you will not be participating as it was your idea.

Maddy
17-07-2012, 08:43 PM
Me and dan will be at bury both weekends.

Si Coe
17-07-2012, 10:00 PM
Hey Si. It sounds like your not doing the woodvale meeting. Me and Scott are going as are Alistar Sharp and Chris Baines. I asked them at the southport reigonal. Sorry to hear you will not be participating as it was your idea.

I didn't say I'm not! I'd like to, it just depends on what club members want.

matt76
18-07-2012, 05:41 PM
If bury is on then I'll be there both weekends:)

Si Coe
18-07-2012, 07:30 PM
Ok - I think I have a plan forming.....

I'll run Bury both weekends. Rog - that means I'll need the timing gear and key, which I'll look after between the meetings.

I'll also speak to Eric about doing Woodvale on the Saturday. I'll have to bring Ben along so might not actually get much racing done but I bet he'll love it.
Matt - If I book with Eric could you pick the ticket up from him at Barrow, saves me driving over to Southport?

I should be allowed out both days as long as I bring the lad with me, though I suspect he'll cause untold havoc!