PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 22nd - its on!


Si Coe
21-07-2012, 09:09 PM
I'm picking up the timing stuff, hopefully Matt and I can remember how it all works.
Weather looks good so if you aren't going to the regional lets see you there!

tisher
21-07-2012, 09:32 PM
I will be there:thumbsup:

coleman758
21-07-2012, 10:12 PM
Il be there for around 10:00.

So if we can have some help with the track why Me and Si
Sort the timinng gear it would be ace.

We want to try to keep the track from last week but run it the other way around.

Howler
21-07-2012, 10:51 PM
Batteries all charged, looking forward to a dry day from the look of the forecast. :)

Chris B
22-07-2012, 05:13 PM
Cracking day today. Really enjoyed the close racing in 2wd.

Si Coe
22-07-2012, 05:24 PM
11 seconds 1st to 6th in qualifying!

I've got all the timing gear so I'm set for doing next Sunday too for those not Oopling or Woodvaling.
See if I can win that too!

Br00kie
22-07-2012, 06:09 PM
Hi Si,

The Queen of the kitchen has allowed me to come out to play next Sunday
on the proviso I wash all the pots from today ( Been Baking Cakes) So Scrub A Dub Dub.

Nicely run meeting today and very close racing


Steve

Howler
22-07-2012, 06:14 PM
Yep, a great and very close day of racing. Si pipped me in the end, but i was pretty happy with second. Thanks to Si and Matt for their work race controlling.

tisher
22-07-2012, 06:17 PM
yea good day you can not beat sunshine and racing:)sorry had to shoot of at the end but had 60th party to get to great day tho cheers lads:D

Si Coe
22-07-2012, 06:33 PM
Martin you don't look a day over 50!

tisher
22-07-2012, 07:09 PM
Martin you don't look a day over 50!


:woot::lol:cheeky it was my mother in law we were going out for tea so could not get away from it:bored::lol:

Darren Wales
22-07-2012, 07:33 PM
Good to see you all had a good days racing today.

I am actually free to race next week, just hope the weather is as good as today!

Any issues with the track markers etc when you arrived body lads?

Darren

tisher
22-07-2012, 07:36 PM
all the track markers had been dragged to the sides but other than that we set it up a pretty good layout with a cross over on it which seemed to work very well:) Matt is to thank for the layout which was really good

coleman758
22-07-2012, 07:47 PM
Yep, Some of the goshen youths had put much effort into moving every single piece of hose to the side! I would imagine that will get boring really quick!

Good day, appart from Si messing up te final timing on the trucks!
Can't get the bloody staff haha!!

Also on a side note, Darren can you give me a bell.
Quite important. Thanks!

matt76
23-07-2012, 05:00 PM
Had a good day racing yesterday, is there anywhere on the forum I can see the results?:thumbsup:

Thanks Matt

Si Coe
23-07-2012, 09:27 PM
Not unless someone tells me how to do that....

Anyway - I won 2wd. That is the only result that matters :)

The race controller
23-07-2012, 09:56 PM
Not unless someone tells me how to do that....

Anyway - I won 2wd. That is the only result that matters :)

"Somebody" might be able to help there Si.