View Full Version : RHR DIRT video teaser
jimmy
23-07-2012, 08:46 AM
Only a few days to go before the 2012 oOple Invernational race at Robinhood Raceway's all new clay track - RHR DIRT.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aKDOWX9N16o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
brooksy
23-07-2012, 09:37 AM
That looks effing amazing now!. Gutted I won't be racing there this weekend.:(
I'll get a sneak preview on Wednesday though when we go down for some practice on the astro.:thumbsup:
To marks to James and the few that have made this possible for the many!.
Euros??????. Got to happen.
Cardnim
23-07-2012, 03:00 PM
Top marks to James and the few that have made this possible for the many!.
+1 Thanks guys.
Cant wait for the weekend!
track looks seriously difficult though. Love it but I reckon Im off on the first lap! :cry:
jimmy
23-07-2012, 03:02 PM
I drove it and simply couldn't crash. It's wide and the jumps don't need as much speed as you'd think. The jumps are also quite forgiving if you get it wrong.
Cardnim
23-07-2012, 03:13 PM
I drove it and simply couldn't crash.
Im doomed. :D
/tobys
23-07-2012, 03:15 PM
Looks great guys :thumbsup:
Although not racing this weekend, I'm looking forward to having a go at some point in the future!!
nivek
23-07-2012, 03:37 PM
Track looks BRILL well done to all ,YOU SHOULD BE PROUD . :thumbsup:
brooksy
23-07-2012, 06:55 PM
One of the guys I go racing with had a go on it a few weeks ago to try it out and he just kept a steady pace,clean lines and consistent driving and he got progressively quicker.
It should sort the men from the boys when it comes to race time:woot:
Origineelreclamebord
23-07-2012, 06:56 PM
Dude, this looks as smooth as a concrete floor, and (already) it has a hefty blue groove on it? And the whole finish of the facility, is RHR trying to lure the IFMAR!?
What a shame I can't come to the Invernational! (I just can't afford it) - I'm sure though, if I get an internship i the UK like I want to, it better be close to the RHR raceway! :lol:
tisher
23-07-2012, 08:06 PM
looks nice :thumbsup:although I am surprised the straight looks really short almost looks like you could run a 10.5t and still be quick and the grip looks pretty good to. I assume they were running prolines?
brooksy
23-07-2012, 08:52 PM
Yep to prolines. I'd agree with the 10.5t aswell,with boost. You certainly won't be needing anything super quick. It will all come down to driving skills most certainly in my humble opinion.
chuckie stella
23-07-2012, 08:57 PM
It will all come down to driving skills most certainly in my humble opinion.
And practice ;)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.