PDA

View Full Version : Heat Listings & Results


coleman758
23-07-2012, 05:12 PM
As you all know the heat/final listings & results are all available all day to view on the side of race control. They are there for everyone to see.

PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THEM

After the B-final on Sunday the results was posted on the board.
by the time the drivers had come in from marshaling it had gone??

I don't know who it was, but it left most of the B-final without knowing results!

Alan Reeves
23-07-2012, 05:42 PM
Matt, please send a pm to let me know when I will be getting my bits off you. I tx you the other day but maybe you didn't get it.

4cells
23-07-2012, 07:33 PM
As you all know the heat/final listings & results are all available all day to view on the side of race control. They are there for everyone to see.

PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THEM

After the B-final on Sunday the results was posted on the board.
by the time the drivers had come in from marshaling it had gone??

I don't know who it was, but it left most of the B-final without knowing results!

Would it have been easier to print them again.

Si Coe
23-07-2012, 09:25 PM
Only if we could have found the instruction to print them again!

Matt and I can both run race control, but don't know the software as well as Roger and therefore can't cope with the unexpected. Since the other finals were going we didn't want to mess things up!

Likewise we'd normally stick the results on the website, but I've got the computer and don't know how to do this.....

The race controller
24-07-2012, 09:04 AM
Only if we could have found the instruction to print them again!

Matt and I can both run race control, but don't know the software as well as Roger and therefore can't cope with the unexpected. Since the other finals were going we didn't want to mess things up!

Likewise we'd normally stick the results on the website, but I've got the computer and don't know how to do this.....

Don't worry boyo, I'll show you

Si Coe
24-07-2012, 08:40 PM
Results should now be up on the website.

2wd A final. Only one that matters.....

Howler
24-07-2012, 09:15 PM
Five seconds, and i think i was catching you at a rate where i'd have had you in another two laps :p

Alan Reeves
24-07-2012, 11:56 PM
Lets see if he can repeat it this week! I can see there being more competition now there is no regional :thumbsup:

tisher
25-07-2012, 07:15 AM
Lets see if he can repeat it this week! I can see there being more competition now there is no regional :thumbsup:


but there is also woodvale and oople this weekend:)

Si Coe
25-07-2012, 08:00 AM
Also I will be running race control so can't guarantee my opposition won't suffer the odd 'transponder malfunction'.
Steve knows all about that.....



But seriously it is Woodvale and Oople so I expect numbers to be down. As I'm running at Woodvale Saturday myself I'll either not be racing (just timing) or running the truck or Bmax since I'll have pounded the Durango the day before.

losichris
26-07-2012, 05:47 PM
are we running sunday then ?

Si Coe
26-07-2012, 08:28 PM
Well I've got the timing gear and plan on heading over to Goshen so yes, if enough people appear we'll race.

Darren Wales
26-07-2012, 08:45 PM
Im playing out. :thumbsup:

Howler
26-07-2012, 08:53 PM
Yeah, got to see Dave's new car. And beat it of course.

coleman758
26-07-2012, 08:54 PM
Il be at Bury the week after too beat you all with my new 2WD!
Si is in the know, but I'm keeping this baby close to my chest!

Si Coe
26-07-2012, 09:02 PM
You are assuming there will be a Bury the week after next. With me running the show unsupervised there is a decent chance the place will have burnt down by then.....

coleman758
26-07-2012, 09:14 PM
Haha! I don't think even you could manage that!

Br00kie
26-07-2012, 10:14 PM
Hi,

Don't worry I'll baby sit for him while your all away playing oOple/Woodyvale
I'll try not to let him get in too much trouble ! :o

Si Coe
26-07-2012, 10:24 PM
Matt - I've set fire to a pond before (Calcium Carbide, reacts with water to make methane you can burn on the surface) so a field should be no trouble.....

Anyway - unless someone has some yellow minispikes going spare I won't be running my 2wd on Sunday. Southports track is rather abrasive and I suspect after Saturday I'll have nothing but slicks left.

coleman758
26-07-2012, 10:27 PM
Get your wallet out and get down to BMM

Si Coe
26-07-2012, 10:40 PM
When? I'm fitting a new roof on the garage tomorrow, Woodvale Sat and they don't open till 11 Sunday. No time for shopping!

I'll see if I can buy some at Woodvale.

Darren Wales
27-07-2012, 02:37 PM
I got spare spikes pal.

I've just ordered a c4.1 conversion kit.

Tell me Matt you ain't had enough of yours already?
You selling it?

Si Coe
27-07-2012, 03:31 PM
No - Matt still has the C4.1. But he's acquired something else to try out at the Oople race as well.

Are the spikes NIP? I'll pay cash! If so I'll go acetone up some Durango wheels.....

shortcoursegoat
27-07-2012, 05:17 PM
if anyone coming on sunday has a spare 210 or 410 wing id happily purchase it from you

Br00kie
27-07-2012, 05:28 PM
Hi Si

You can use my spare mini spikes if you like

Regards

Steve

Darren Wales
27-07-2012, 05:28 PM
Ah, keep forgetting you went over to Durango.

I have loads glued on my wheels.

I do have a pair of rears that are almost new, but to be honest not sure if they are Yellow or Green.

I have some NIP RC-Core multi blocks too.

Si Coe
27-07-2012, 05:58 PM
My 210 has the Tresrey adapters to run pin fit too so I'm flexible on wheels. I'll just need to buy some at some point and it seems daft mail ordering a single pair of tyres.
Though JE does have a Tresrey red motor plate in stock.......