PDA

View Full Version : T-shirts


dazzlerr6
24-07-2012, 01:51 PM
Just seen the pic of you t-shirts for this weekend Oople race , and wanted to no if they will be I sale n how much will they be ? And will you have any stickers to ? Many thanks daz

Cardnim
24-07-2012, 07:46 PM
AFAIK you get a t-shirt for attending - i.e. all the drivers get one.

* but i have nothing to do with organising it, so dont quote me on that.

Northy
24-07-2012, 08:15 PM
Spare ones were sold off last year after all the people entered got theirs.

G

Andrew Twigger
24-07-2012, 08:55 PM
Where are these shirts on show?

Oscar
24-07-2012, 09:12 PM
http://www.facebook.com/oople :)

Any surplus shirts will of course be offered for sale, and maybe stickers too. If your at the event call into race control and I'll let you know what's available ;)

dazzlerr6
25-07-2012, 05:09 AM
Ok many thanks guys hope the weather is good for you all at the weekend will be good to come and watch , as I've just bout to start racing again after some 16 years away many thanks .

jimmy
25-07-2012, 01:15 PM
We will have a lot more oople shirts for sale in Black and YES the exclusive and magic RED, with the same design - along with hoodies, very soon.

All quality screen printed on top quality Gildan shirts.

Prices tbd.

john333
25-07-2012, 03:43 PM
Ooh I would buy a hoodie off you for sure :thumbsup:

jimmy
25-07-2012, 07:33 PM
Just got hold of the Tshirts :thumbsup: Brilliant as always. I won't bring the red ones down to the Invernational as they will clash with the organisers (us) and we can't have that! :)
But I'll have the black ones and the hoodies with me. John Price in race control will be flogging these along with any excess blue shirts that are the hand-out shirt for racers at the event.
For this weekend only the Tshirts at the event will be £10 each - afterwards they'll be £12 plus of course postage. Hoodies will be £25 this weekend - we don't have a lot of these so it's first come, first served - and they'll be £28 after the event. There are a couple of non-gildan hoodies that we might sell a little cheaper as they aren't as nice and the sizes aren't as generous as the Gildan ones. The Gildan ones however are excellent quality and the screen printed logos are top notch.

lcpvcce
03-10-2012, 12:38 PM
Happy day .................. :lol: I got it !!!!
T shirts is beautiful fit and the stickers all nice colour .
Many THANKS !!! to Vicky and jimmy .................:D

Ken.