View Full Version : Oople Invernational B4
chrispattinson
25-07-2012, 01:30 PM
I'm sure I'm not the only one who will be digging out their old B4 for a run on the clay track this weekend for the Oople Invernational.
Now I've got my Holeshots glued up, what setup am I putting on the car? I had a look through the setups on petitrc, but don't know which ones are applicable to a Lipo B4 on Clay.
If anyone could recommend somewhere ot start, it'd be much appreciated. Thanks, Chris.
gazhillAE
25-07-2012, 01:49 PM
A cragg euro or worlds I'm guessing
nivek
25-07-2012, 02:17 PM
Try, cml set up sheets ? :)
Richard Lowe
25-07-2012, 07:26 PM
Long chassis or short?
chris68nufc
25-07-2012, 09:18 PM
Snapped chassis by the weekend!!!
tisher
25-07-2012, 09:30 PM
Long chassis or short?
I would run short chassis as the jumps arnt to harsh and the track looks tight
Martijn
25-07-2012, 09:35 PM
I would run short chassis as the jumps arnt to harsh and the track looks tight
Tight? I think it looks pretty big
chrispattinson
25-07-2012, 09:41 PM
Short chassis Rich .
Richard Lowe
25-07-2012, 09:56 PM
Snapped chassis by the weekend!!!
Haha :lol:
Just start on the B4.1 FT kit setup and go from there, you'll want to add a bit of weight around the servo. I'm pretty settled on about 35g although that's with the long chassis, on the shorter chassis you will have a touch more steering in general so you might want less. Obviously the weight of your servo affect's this...
If anyone needs any help with setup's come and see either Ben or myself over the weekend :)
In general compared to running on astro...
2wd - softer front spring, more damping in general
4wd - change tyres :p
lardy37
25-07-2012, 11:23 PM
have a look on the associated web site, they have loads of setups on there just click on the b4.1 and then look for setups big list of all different types of surface from all there team drivers and alot of clay set ups as thats all they seem to run on in america :thumbsup:
chrispattinson
26-07-2012, 07:14 AM
Thanks for the help, I'll probably take you up on the offer and pop over and see you and Ben over the weekend.
Martijn
26-07-2012, 07:53 AM
You might want to buy the C hubs and shave the U-brace
Hahaha first dirt track in GB? :p
gazhillAE
27-07-2012, 07:36 PM
You might want to buy the C hubs and shave the U-brace
Hahaha first dirt track in GB? :p
Keep the secrets quiet :o
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.