View Full Version : Gearing for B44.1
Jamie B4
26-07-2012, 11:41 AM
What gearing for a orion vortex 6.5 on a B44.1 81T spur, had a 5.5 novak and it was ballistic but then went to a 6.5 orion and not so impressed - also do I need to change anything on an orion speedo to compensate
Dudders
26-07-2012, 12:13 PM
What gearing for a orion vortex 6.5 on a B44.1 81T spur, had a 5.5 novak and it was ballistic but then went to a 6.5 orion and not so impressed - also do I need to change anything on an orion speedo to compensate
I'm using 75 spur and 21 pinion on my Orion 6.5t motor.
gazhillAE
26-07-2012, 05:16 PM
81/22
6.5t
You may need to turn up the boost on the speedo if not quick enough in straight line :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.