PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 29th - Yes we will be racing.


Si Coe
27-07-2012, 06:04 PM
Just to clear up any doubts.

Not sure what time I'll be able to get down as I'll need to collect genny fuel first but defo be there before 11 to start setting up.
Feel free to arrive before hand and move the track markers into any layout you care to use. Its not like the locals don't already!

bigred5765
27-07-2012, 06:11 PM
me and Matty are coming down Sunday and I'm pretty sure conner cocker and Reece Costello will be there as well

Si Coe
27-07-2012, 06:31 PM
Hmmm - Sounds like it might be busy. Better not blue screen then!

Darren Wales
27-07-2012, 07:20 PM
I'll be there just after 10. All help to drag the track markers into a track will be appreciated.

Darren

Alan Reeves
27-07-2012, 07:32 PM
Me and Chris will be there, I'll try and come early enough to help out :thumbsup:

Si Coe
27-07-2012, 07:57 PM
I've got the fuel already so about 10.30ish for me.

Sturdy
28-07-2012, 10:36 AM
Hi I'll be coming to race it's my first time so be gentle...and prepare to be hounded by questions :-)

Any set up advise for an X6 sq?

Si Coe
28-07-2012, 07:22 PM
Don't think any locals run an X6 these days but there will be plenty of knowledgeable people there I'm sure.

Br00kie
29-07-2012, 06:41 AM
Hi

What's the weather like today ?

Si Coe
29-07-2012, 08:25 AM
Weather is shocking here - but I'm going to the track shortly anyway so its still on as far as I'm concerned.

Howler
29-07-2012, 08:56 AM
Hmmmm... holding off deciding just yet.

Darren Wales
29-07-2012, 09:29 AM
Just arrived and Im afraid the track is pretty wet and the rain is showing no sign of stopping here just yet.:thumbdown:

Darren