View Full Version : Oswestry MidWest Regionals X6 10th in the A-Main
MeBeMikey
31-07-2012, 05:09 PM
Friend of mine shot some video for me. It was a 3 leg final. Competition very high! I'm the pink one. I did my best! Enjoy! And feel free to critique as its can be helpful!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6V9v39RCus&sns=em
Chippy96
31-07-2012, 10:28 PM
Critique!!-an excellent run I would say,well done :thumbsup:
YoungChazz
01-08-2012, 03:13 AM
W.T.G. Mike!
Big G
01-08-2012, 08:10 AM
hrmmm I look like a homeless person haha (marshall point 4)
MeBeMikey
01-08-2012, 02:53 PM
One thing I learned from racing in the A final was that I should have gone to the rostrum earlier for Leg 1. I ended up standing at the complete oposite end which threw me off a bit in Leg 1 and 2. I went 5 min before the race to get my spot but the rostrum was almost full already so I was standing next to my bud who did the filming.
Thanks guys! I really had a fantastic time that day! Looking forward to next round!
Darren Boyle
01-08-2012, 05:47 PM
One thing I learned from racing in the A final was that I should have gone to the rostrum earlier for Leg 1. I ended up standing at the complete oposite end which threw me off a bit in Leg 1 and 2. I went 5 min before the race to get my spot but the rostrum was almost full already so I was standing next to my bud who did the filming.
Thanks guys! I really had a fantastic time that day! Looking forward to next round!
Well done on your result.
Regards the rostrum postion, at mots larger meeting (nationals and regionals etc) you go up onot the rostrum in the order you qualified, so being 10th you may not have got the choice anyhow sadly, had the same myself this weekend just gone at TORCH, but I would always rather be in there in the wrong place than not in there at all....
Jonesy
02-08-2012, 11:52 AM
One thing I learned from racing in the A final was that I should have gone to the rostrum earlier for Leg 1. I ended up standing at the complete oposite end which threw me off a bit in Leg 1 and 2. I went 5 min before the race to get my spot but the rostrum was almost full already so I was standing next to my bud who did the filming.
Thanks guys! I really had a fantastic time that day! Looking forward to next round!
I don't think it would have made a difference. We usually abide by an unwritten rule in the midwest. If someone is standing in your place then whoever qualifies higher gets priority. I was stood very far left all day as it's where I always stand (home track) and ended up 2 places to your left in the final. Just one of those. congrats on making the A though :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.