BeachBuggyPhil
31-07-2012, 10:25 PM
First lap of the afternoon I put my X6 in to the only piece of dangerous wall on the track and seemed to get away unscathed.
2nd lap I did exactly the same thing but broke a front arm and on closer inspection cracked the chassis on the bend where it turns up at the nose.
I've glued it and it's holding but I sidelined the car and drove my spare car for the rest of the evening which drove great. Chucked a 5.5t in with a new set of tyres and won the B final.
It's now my 1st car. :)
I'll now plunder the broken car for all the good parts and keep it or emergencies.
Fitted the VTS slipper as well and it performed great.
An all round good evenings racing considering the crunch.
:thumbsup:
2nd lap I did exactly the same thing but broke a front arm and on closer inspection cracked the chassis on the bend where it turns up at the nose.
I've glued it and it's holding but I sidelined the car and drove my spare car for the rest of the evening which drove great. Chucked a 5.5t in with a new set of tyres and won the B final.
It's now my 1st car. :)
I'll now plunder the broken car for all the good parts and keep it or emergencies.
Fitted the VTS slipper as well and it performed great.
An all round good evenings racing considering the crunch.
:thumbsup: