PDA

View Full Version : Hobbywing 120a SD V3 Settings


DragonRider
01-08-2012, 05:49 PM
Hi guys.

I have recently sold my LRP and moved back to Hobbywing.

I purchased the 120a SD V3 from GiantShark and can not wait to get it fitted into my TLR22.

My question is does anyone have a base setting for a 2WD on High Grip Astro for the V3 Hobbywing, and also what I would need to lower for damp and wet conditions.

All help very much appreciated.

Cheers

Mark

DragonRider
10-08-2012, 06:33 PM
Anybody.

Really could do with a starting point as racing on Sunday.

Thanks in advance.

Mark

Jason A
10-08-2012, 10:11 PM
Hi mate

I have been running the standard buggy/SCT program in my Durango 210

I just added 15% drag break and turned the turbo timing to 20deg.

I ran it tonight at Broxtowe on high grip astro and it was amazing.