PDA

View Full Version : Kirky's oOple Invrenational 2012 Mix now available


jimmy
03-08-2012, 02:58 AM
http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/misc/news/djkirky2012x.jpg


DJ Kirky played an epic set at last weekends oOple.com Invernational and you can get yourself a copy - supplied either on CD (one huge MP3 file) or via direct download.

If you want to buy a copy of over two and a half hours of Kirky's finest - to either relive the memories or get a feel for what to expect if you make it to the 2013 event - contact Kirky now to buy yourself a copy! (http://www.oople.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=1810) <--Click

jimmy
03-08-2012, 02:58 AM
http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/misc/news/djkirky2012.jpg

jimmy
03-08-2012, 12:16 PM
Come on people - buy it and support the guy who's brought entertainment to drunken crowds of racers for the past three Invernational events! I have honestly been listening to it nonstop since I got it. I love the bits where Kirky gets on the mic to announce 'STICK IT TO THE MAN - oOple STYLEEEEEEEEE' and the tunes kick off again! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Stu
03-08-2012, 12:57 PM
Money generated from the sale of the CD's is going towards fixing Jimmy's D3 camera, Im gona have one - its for a good cause!

jimmy
03-08-2012, 01:49 PM
Kirky is a permenant fixture - the first year I turned up Thursday night as he was setting up and I genuinely didn't expect much as I just assumed it was a hobby and he was doing it for a favour - but right off the bat he was incredible - especially when he busts out all his mixing moves and really gets into it.

Kirky brings all the speakers and lights and everything - kirky virtually makes the invernational party happen on his own. I think the live band used his speakers - and they used my tripods for mic stands haha. But without kirky the invernational wouldn't be as awesome as it is - so please give him love.

tisher
03-08-2012, 02:40 PM
how do we purchasssse one of these masterpieces do we have to pm him as the link goes to his profile I will have one if the proceeds are going to jimmys camera even tho kirky did not know of "two fat guiters "one of the legendery tunes of the 90s james w was gutted... shame on you:pwas still a good set tho I was knackered on Sunday:lol:

jimmy
03-08-2012, 02:50 PM
I've changed the link so it takes you to a page to pm him directly!

http://www.oople.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=1810

:)

steveproracing
03-08-2012, 03:29 PM
i know 2 fat guitars, its by direkt. i had it with me, both the babetastic
mix and the skankin mix choon!!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsu p::thumbsup:
he asked for 2 bass guitars i even asked if he meant 2 fat guitars and he said no it wasnt that, def was 2 bass guitars lol

i woyuld have deffo played it!!!

its now on my list for next year




cheers for the kind words jimmy

u da man!!!

oh oh not "da man" as in stick it to da man

just a diamond geezer!!:woot::woot::woot::woot:

SuperSparkSteve
03-08-2012, 03:40 PM
I bought a copy of Kirkys CD Sunday morning while he was still recovering!! Its awesome!!

James was going mental at me Saturday night "What do you mean you haven't heard of 2 bass guiters??!! Whats wrong with you man!!" What a retard lol.

tisher
03-08-2012, 04:13 PM
i know 2 fat guitars, its by direkt. i had it with me, both the babetastic
mix and the skankin mix choon!!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsu p::thumbsup:
he asked for 2 bass guitars i even asked if he meant 2 fat guitars and he said no it wasnt that, def was 2 bass guitars lol

i woyuld have deffo played it!!!

its now on my list for next year




cheers for the kind words jimmy

u da man!!!

oh oh not "da man" as in stick it to da man

just a diamond geezer!!:woot::woot::woot::woot:


that was the one :thumbsup:to be fair to James we were all s..t faced:lol:

NeilRalph77
03-08-2012, 04:41 PM
James was going mental at me Saturday night "What do you mean you haven't heard of 2 bass guiters??!! Whats wrong with you man!!" What a retard lol.


What's more amussing is the abusive voice mail he left for Karl when he didn't answer his phone, Jim really did want to know about those damn guitars but it was rolling midnight not a problem for an oopler but the outside world had gone to bed.

The Chef
04-08-2012, 12:28 PM
Is there a sample of the CD? What music is it? Might be interested in it although I couldn't make it?

Stu
06-08-2012, 05:41 PM
.........What music is it? ........

Just think bouncing dance anthems from the last 20 years, it's all in there.

jameswilkinson7
06-08-2012, 07:40 PM
i know 2 fat guitars, its by direkt. i had it with me, both the babetastic
mix and the skankin mix choon!!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsu p::thumbsup:
he asked for 2 bass guitars i even asked if he meant 2 fat guitars and he said no it wasnt that, def was 2 bass guitars lol

i woyuld have deffo played it!!!

its now on my list for next year




Sorry Steve, you were right, I was wrong :blush: Still an ace night though, What I can remember:blush:

Can I pick up a copy off you at Batley on Sunday? :)

steveproracing
06-08-2012, 08:25 PM
Yes boss no worries I'll bring a few copies to batley regional for anyone who wants em!

gainsy
06-08-2012, 09:01 PM
Is there a sample of the CD? What music is it? Might be interested in it although I couldn't make it?

These should give you a rough idea of how good it is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_g5giFodY8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq_N3lC2ZI4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skAj48P-ZHU

steveproracing
06-08-2012, 10:27 PM
those vids are wicked
its like a rave but everyone turned up in racing t shirts:woot::woot::woot:
u captured the atmosphere really well!!

jimmy
06-08-2012, 10:36 PM
Anyone who doubts the oOple Invernational is anything but ACE - has to witness those videos and buy the CD for a taste of the real action! :)