View Full Version : are we racing sunday?
tisher
03-08-2012, 05:20 PM
who coming on sunday I fancy giving the c4 a run out:thumbsup:
coleman758
03-08-2012, 05:21 PM
Thought you were having the weekend off!
If your running your C4.1 il get mine ready!
tisher
03-08-2012, 05:24 PM
shhhhhh dont tell the missus she does not know yet:lol:
shortcoursegoat
03-08-2012, 05:55 PM
ill be there jus hoping its not waterlogged like last weekend
losichris
03-08-2012, 06:34 PM
forecast for sunday is awful again!
Maddy
03-08-2012, 09:07 PM
ill be there too.
C4.1 is ready to go now.
coleman758
03-08-2012, 09:39 PM
Ahh well!
BB Greens then!
Darren Wales
03-08-2012, 10:36 PM
Im not there for some weeks now with work and then stag and weddings. :thumbdown:
Still gutted that we couldnt race last weekend. Hope the weather holds out for this weekend for you lads.
see you soon
Howler
04-08-2012, 02:57 PM
I'll be there, forecast doesnt look too bad now.
Si Coe
04-08-2012, 04:00 PM
I've got even more red alloy bits to test out, so I'll be there.
Plus if I'm not you won't be racing cos I've got all the timing gear. Which reminds me I need to charge the handouts up.....
tisher
05-08-2012, 08:10 AM
anyone got a strip of valcro I can nick off you today for racing. I only seem to have half on one side of the c4:thumbdown:
Si Coe
05-08-2012, 08:15 AM
Loads - bought some more in the week.
losichris
05-08-2012, 12:57 PM
absolutely gutted ive missed today with the weather being so nice!
had to move house. be there next week for sure :thumbsup:
coleman758
05-08-2012, 04:24 PM
Lmao! Rain cancelled the final so not all bad for you!
Howler
05-08-2012, 05:53 PM
Rain... and thunder and lightning. Pretty grim at the end there. Dread to think what the track looked like by the time it stopped.
Si Coe
05-08-2012, 06:24 PM
Don't know because the lake next to race control prevented me getting round to see.
coleman758
05-08-2012, 07:16 PM
The track was flooded more or less when I left!
tisher
05-08-2012, 07:23 PM
that was some serious rain :woot: well least I managed a 12 laps before the rain came :thumbsup:Damn electric faults all day turned out to be the deans connector so only managed to have one clean heat:thumbdown:
coleman758
05-08-2012, 07:25 PM
Deans connections are pants!!
I should remember to bring a coat to meetings!!
tisher
05-08-2012, 07:32 PM
Deans connections are pants!!
I should remember to bring a coat to meetings!!
I thought you had a shinny new durango one:lol:
Big Show
05-08-2012, 07:46 PM
We all were having a pretty good time racing today, The sun was out and the track layout was good, Thanks to Rob for the track layout. Then rain stopped play and Noah parked his Ark in Goshen. So racing was called off because the heavens opened and a lot of members packed up and went before the serious rain arrived. This left me and the other commity members plus a couple of others to put the track away in the heavy rain. It would be nice if a few of the other club members who raced would have stayed behind to help, then I wouldn't have had to drive home in my underpants. So think on next time lads, please give some help to pack away the track at the end of a race meeting.
Cheers
Mark
coleman758
05-08-2012, 09:14 PM
I thought you had a shinny new durango one:lol:
I do.... Just my luck....
I buy it, The weekend I have it I get sunburn.....
The weekend I don't i get pissed wet
:woot::woot:
Si Coe
05-08-2012, 10:22 PM
It would be nice if a few of the other club members who raced would have stayed behind to help, then I wouldn't have had to drive home in my underpants. So think on next time lads, please give some help to pack away the track at the end of a race meeting.
Cheers
Mark
Just remember folks - Clear up or Mark takes his trousers off in public. You have been warned!
stuart slmcc
06-08-2012, 12:38 PM
Thanks guys was a great day, sunburn and flooding all in one day makes it interesting . enjoyed running my 2wd there again even tho it was a bit noisy in the 1st and 2nd heats lol
Maddy
06-08-2012, 03:17 PM
Last 1 out of there buy the time we packed my gear and tent away,soaked to the bone by the time i got home on my scooter,thunder and lightning followed me all the way :(
Thanks to all who helped me pack away and roger for letting me hang my tent up to dry out in the cabin.
Cheers.
Darren Wales
06-08-2012, 05:55 PM
What's funny is that I was only 8 miles away and although heard a little thunder around 4pm, it was sunny all day and no rain at all. :p
Didn't realise what all the fuss was about until i saw the news and half of Bury underwater. :o
We may have to look at how the track drains after this rainfall and discuss drainage with the council at the next meeting later this month.
Mark, We didn't move all the hose to the side of the track after racing did we? I think it's fine to leave it out as it lies and just bring in the rolled out hose to save a great deal of time when we can't seem to convince people to stay for 5 mins more!
where the toilets accessible?
see you all soon
Darren
scotty_big_flip
06-08-2012, 09:48 PM
sounds like the rain stoped play on another fun day :( bad times
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.