View Full Version : 19th August
dpackster1980
06-08-2012, 06:49 PM
Anyone interested in racing please let me know.
AfroP
06-08-2012, 07:15 PM
Me. I'll be there
Steven Forster
07-08-2012, 12:32 AM
I will be there :thumbsup:
chrispattinson
08-08-2012, 07:34 AM
I'll be there. 4WD or 2WD.
beasty boys motorsport
08-08-2012, 09:04 AM
im might be there, depends on wether i can walk or drive after my operation :woot:, so 50/50 at the moment
AfroP
14-08-2012, 03:59 PM
I'd imagine our numbers will take a hit due to the RHR autumn cup
dpackster1980
14-08-2012, 04:42 PM
As above woohoo.
mr emily
17-08-2012, 12:45 PM
How many people have confirmed attendance? Are there enough to make it worthwhile.
Dalla
17-08-2012, 10:23 PM
As above, li will be there regardless.
mr emily
18-08-2012, 08:10 AM
Not much of a response is there???
AfroP
18-08-2012, 09:49 AM
If there is 5 people there its worth it. As it gets you out the house and some peace and quiet away from the wives etc.
I'll be there
chris68nufc
19-08-2012, 09:00 AM
Who's going? What time to turn up again?
AfroP
19-08-2012, 09:33 AM
Turn up for 6pm
based on responses in here so far should have a fair turn out
dpackster1980
19-08-2012, 10:21 AM
I wont be there, the missus sprained her ankle at Ben's party so I'm looking after the little fella. Gutted I wanted to get used to the 210 be Kidderminster.
Boo to the wife, trying to be clever on Tue trampoline!
Steven Forster
19-08-2012, 10:35 AM
will be there running 2wd :thumbsup:
beasty boys motorsport
20-08-2012, 11:26 AM
5 racing wow things are looking up....shame i had to leave early put the pain was too much and a couple of stitches looked like they were ready to let go:cry:
mr emily
20-08-2012, 11:39 AM
I enjoyed it even though I didn't race! you lot had me running about abit.
You all need to learn that you only crash near the one and only marshall. HaHa!
Steven Forster
20-08-2012, 11:49 AM
Yes was still a pretty good turn out even tho there were only 5 racing...........bring ya glasses next time keith will make it easier to marshall ;) lol
Need to get some tires sorted out for my X6, changed to worn out full spikes on the rear which made a really big difference to the grip level only down side was the very strong understeer :woot:
Hopefully more people next time we race :thumbsup:
dpackster1980
20-08-2012, 12:32 PM
I'm missing the National by the looks of it as the missus isn't getting better quick enough. I might run this Sunday night but won't know until towards the end of the week.
mr emily
20-08-2012, 12:42 PM
Oh good! We had already talked about running it next sunday.
Trampoline? how old is she? Haha. How many brownie points are you getting for this then??
AfroP
20-08-2012, 03:17 PM
I'm missing the National by the looks of it as the missus isn't getting better quick enough. I might run this Sunday night but won't know until towards the end of the week.
every cloud has a silver lining
next time Mrs Packster complains about you buying Rango bling just mention that time you missed the national cause of her bad ankle :thumbsup:
use it carefully though, i'd imagine its one use only
dpackster1980
20-08-2012, 07:40 PM
Oh good! We had already talked about running it next sunday.
Trampoline? how old is she? Haha. How many brownie points are you getting for this then??
None, just a lot of ear ache and greif. She lying around like queen bee barking orders so I'm racing whether she likes it or not.
She was trying to do star jumps the idiot. It was at Ben's 2nd birthday which had to be cut short.
lazysurfer
21-08-2012, 07:39 AM
:cry:5 racing wow things are looking up....shame i had to leave early put the pain was too much and a couple of stitches looked like they were ready to let go:cry:
:blush:Too much info Wee Willie Morrison
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.