PDA

View Full Version : oOple.com - Job opportunity.


Stu
08-08-2012, 08:34 PM
(Stu is kidding about! :lol: stop sending applications!)

We have an rare opportunity for a motivated person to play a part in our exciting online media business. The successful applicant will be motivated to make a knob of themselves to an audience of many like minded enthusiastic warriors.

The Person.
Will be willing to do petty much anything.
Must not be camera shy.
Ideally look a little bit odd.

The Role
Play the part of oOple stooge, for laughs, in race reports.
Be around, on call, to do mad shit on request.
Help promote oOple..com’s alternative edge.

Salary
Occasionally some free stuff may come your way.

If you are interested in this position please contact jimmy (at) oople dot com

Examples of work,

http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/tivertonf34520064wd/bigimages/tiv4wd045.jpg

http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/bury150209/bigimages/_OOP8535.jpg

http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/2010national-edenpark/DSC_9569.jpg

http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/belgiangp2012/4wd/O0P_1194.jpg

http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/2012national-silverstone/reportnewsx.jpg


Reason for vacancy is retirement of previous employee.



LOL.

chris68nufc
08-08-2012, 08:43 PM
Sorry to says but I think Stu is/was the Karl Pilkington of the RC world!

Rich D
08-08-2012, 08:52 PM
:lol:

steveproracing
08-08-2012, 08:59 PM
An idiot in rc!!!

Spencer Mulcahy
08-08-2012, 08:59 PM
An Idiot in Burnley.

coleman758
08-08-2012, 08:59 PM
Stu, your job is like being in the mafia!!....

Once your in there is no gettin out!!

gazhillAE
08-08-2012, 09:01 PM
Think I'd be good for this plus I know how to use a camera and apparantly I look like Karl pilkington lmao

MRD
08-08-2012, 09:03 PM
I'd apply but I think I'm overqualified :drool:

Origineelreclamebord
08-08-2012, 09:20 PM
Why don't I live in the UK? :(

Rebelrc
08-08-2012, 09:29 PM
Karl pilkington lives in my town
When I see him I will tell him to get in contact
:thumbsup:

phil c
08-08-2012, 09:29 PM
Mark dyson for the job with out a doubt THE SUPERGLUE KID ! Lol

pugboy
08-08-2012, 09:47 PM
Surely oople legend budfish is the man for the job?

Mrs oOple
08-08-2012, 11:55 PM
Here at oOple we are devastated to hear of Stuarts resignation. Particularly as the first we knew about it was an email from an interested applicant. Stuarts Buffoonary has provided us with many hours of entertainment and humour, whether he was aware of it or not.
When Stuart first joined the team there was no available post, he simply turned up on our doorstep one day and would not leave. On many occasions when Jimmy has been trying to take serious racing photos, Stuart would streak past the camera, pretend to urinate upon a sleeping racer, or place a platter of cheese upon the start grid of the national A final. It is most likely in fact, that Stuarts behaviour has brought this website into disrepute. Many times over.

As time progressed however we have warmed to his antics, and at times developed our method of delivering the best in racing news to your online doorsteps around Stuarts behaviour. His position will be a difficult one to fill, there is a requirement to be occasionally on the same wavelength, whilst at the same time being on another planet. Strange.

It is our suspicion that the weightlifting antics were simply a step too far for Stuart and that having another mans hand so close to his nether regions have changed him for good. We would like to take this opportunity to apologise to Mrs Carrington Stuart for any bizzarre changes that may have taken place since this event, and thank her for all her kindness and patience in recent years as she has loaned out her husband for the purpose of everyone elses laughter.

We wish Stuart and Carrington well in their new adventures on the weightlifting scene, particularly Stuart in his new role as a professional dumbell. LOL.

Just don't trump whilst you're up there :woot:

NeilRalph77
09-08-2012, 06:56 AM
I'd apply but I think I'm overqualified :drool:


We could put it to a poll?

Northy
09-08-2012, 07:41 AM
The bum lord has turned into a gay.

Chrislong
09-08-2012, 09:23 AM
a step too far for Stuart and that having another mans hand so close to his nether regions have changed him for good.

He has nether regions? :eh?:

Chrislong
09-08-2012, 09:24 AM
http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/2012national-silverstone/reportnewsx.jpg




Atleast he is literally ending on a high......

Cardnim
09-08-2012, 09:32 AM
Atleast he is literally ending on a high......

UUUUUhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:
Go and stand in the corner and think on what you have done.


hehehehe. :p

Chrislong
09-08-2012, 09:33 AM
Damn that was funny! It only gets worse from me im afraid :blush::lol:

olefiloux
09-08-2012, 10:09 AM
Sadly( or happily!!:lol:) i'm not english..:p......

nosequehacer
09-08-2012, 12:08 PM
When you want to make something in Spain I´ll be here waiting :woot::woot::woot:

R666REW
09-08-2012, 01:03 PM
I think I'm a little qualified

Gnarly Old Dog
09-08-2012, 02:06 PM
I think I'm a little qualified


The Person.
Will be willing to do petty much anything. - Yup Ross Fits the bill
Must not be camera shy. - Yup Ross Fits the bill
Ideally look a little bit odd. - Not my place to say but Yup, Ross fits the bill

The Role
Play the part of oOple stooge, for laughs, in race reports. - Yup Ross Fits the bill
Be around, on call, to do mad shit on request. - Yup Ross Fits the bill


You get my vote Ross :thumbsup::thumbsup:

jimmy
09-08-2012, 04:09 PM
That's a great collection of STUpid stuff - see what I did there. but there's so much more we've made the Stu-man perform for the camera like a dancing monkey. So, so much more.

GRIFF55
09-08-2012, 08:11 PM
Ross is the man! Who else (apart from a drunk bav) would high five the major of tri*+¥^#+*en/Vienna :thumbsup:

Origineelreclamebord
13-08-2012, 08:30 AM
That's a great collection of STUpid stuff - see what I did there. but there's so much more we've made the Stu-man perform for the camera like a dancing monkey. So, so much more.

Perhaps you could invite some of those Danish lads from the Kampenhout GP and see how that goes? :lol: