View Full Version : b44 diff
fran21
13-08-2012, 11:11 AM
Hi I want to rebuild my diff on my b44 but all I can find is a complete kit which includes the gears etc does anyone no where I can get just a basic kit from thanks
AS3926
http://www.teamassociated.com/parts/details/3926/
Doesn't include diff balls but has everything else.
Martijn
13-08-2012, 11:54 AM
Try to sand the diff rings with 600grit sandpaper,
your diff will be really smooth
fran21
13-08-2012, 03:40 PM
AS3926
http://www.teamassociated.com/parts/details/3926/
Doesn't include diff balls but has everything else.
Hi thanks for that that's what I'm after. Do you no of any in the uk as i wanted it for the weekend thanks again fran
hit5005
13-08-2012, 05:58 PM
Hi thanks for that that's what I'm after. Do you no of any in the uk as i wanted it for the weekend thanks again fran
Give the part number to track side spears he will get it buy the week end for u he may have it in stock just click on web address below there u can get the phone number:)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.