View Full Version : Anybody still run a D4 in the UK or abroad?
Chesty
20-08-2012, 07:38 AM
Does anybody still run the D4 - I don't know if its even still in production...:confused:
I have a massive amount of new & used hop ups & spares - just wondering if there'll be of any use to anybody out there?
jon kedge
20-08-2012, 07:43 AM
Hi there ,i run the cyber 10 which is similar,i,m after the slipper outdrives,let me know what else you have please.jon kedge
Chesty
20-08-2012, 08:02 AM
It's very likely - must be more than 2 cars worth of bits & hop ups plus a box of wheels & tyres.
I'll get it unpacked & photographed & get back to you.
Ralls Racing
20-08-2012, 08:54 AM
andy bate down our way is still mad on the cars. has a complete brace of them for racing. feel free to pm me contact details and i will pass them onto him as i know there are various parts he is desperate for ;)
Nathan
jim76
20-08-2012, 10:58 AM
i may be tempted for a load of the wheels. let me know what you have.
ta
bigchris
21-08-2012, 07:18 PM
Yeah I still run mine , got 4 th in my regionals and retained my f 2 still looking for parts , let me know what you got then!
Chesty
22-08-2012, 05:20 PM
Cheers for the replies guys.
I have unpacked & photographed the bits I have & will post them on here (probably in the for sale section) tomorrow.
There is rather a lot, including a load of specially made fibre-lyte carbon fibre parts designed by Andy East.
4ndyB4te
23-08-2012, 12:13 AM
Hi,
As Nathan states, I am still mad/or mad still on the D4. I actually have 5 complete and 2 used as doners!
Would be interested on seeing a list of your spares, in particular centre drive shafts, outdrive cups, bevel gears...
Regards,
Andy
Chesty
23-08-2012, 07:33 AM
As promised - D4 parts photographed & put in the for sale section.
I don't have time to catalogue all of the stuff.
Anything specific I can look for & take a pic of... or if you see anything in the pics get in touch.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.