PDA

View Full Version : Cab Forward Body shell tc02c


mr emily
20-08-2012, 11:42 AM
Is there a team cab forward bodyshell to be had from a uk supplier?

batesy
20-08-2012, 12:27 PM
Theres one available from penguin bodys its listed on ebay.

SamRCRacing
20-08-2012, 12:34 PM
I ran this bodyshell yesturday, produces more grip and looks great too! I wanted one for cosmetic reasons but not I will not move away from cab foward after this! :thumbsup:

tdi250
20-08-2012, 07:44 PM
Just found this one on ebay! Defo good looking!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/X2c-Team-C-Tc02c-Cab-Forward-Body-Bodyshell-New-Design-Ansmann-/271035889927?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item3f1aff7907

:thumbsup:

wrighty
21-08-2012, 06:15 AM
All team c gear is avalible through smd

mof
21-08-2012, 10:25 AM
I quite like TB201C (if it's available). :thumbsup:

http://i1.aijaa.com/b/00798/10753317.jpg

adon30
21-08-2012, 10:30 AM
Just found this one on ebay! Defo good looking!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/X2c-Team-C-Tc02c-Cab-Forward-Body-Bodyshell-New-Design-Ansmann-/271035889927?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item3f1aff7907

:thumbsup:


Yep, that's the latest one. He'll be able to sort you out.
Looks a nice paint job on one above. :thumbsup:

mof
21-08-2012, 10:47 AM
Looks a nice paint job on one above. :thumbsup:

Paint by V-Dezign.

mr emily
21-08-2012, 11:41 AM
The painted shell shown here looks different to the one on Ebay!! Is it?

mof
21-08-2012, 12:13 PM
The painted shell shown here looks different to the one on Ebay!! Is it?

The shell I posted is a TeamC TB201C

mr emily
21-08-2012, 12:36 PM
Where did you buy the team C shell?

mof
21-08-2012, 01:31 PM
EuroRC

tdi250
22-08-2012, 07:38 PM
I've just been told that the Rudebits DB1 body fits the X2C/TC02C, does anyone know if this is right?

goos
25-08-2012, 08:28 AM
http://www.eurorc.com/product/2255/teamc-cab-forward-body-for-tc02ct2c

EuroRC has all the parts and bits for TeamC cars in stock. Biggest TeamC shop in Europe.

richardj
18-09-2012, 01:15 PM
Cab Forward body for the TC02C, is available in the UK through local hobby stores. TB201C RRP £17.99

TB401 Cab forward shell for the 4wd also available same price.

cragstar
02-11-2012, 04:43 PM
anyone no where i can get TB201C in uk that accept paypal ? cheers :woot:

john333
02-11-2012, 05:52 PM
Pbm racing may well have one 01773 769323

cragstar
02-11-2012, 06:13 PM
non showing on there website !:cry: and am wanting two of them

john333
02-11-2012, 09:38 PM
Give em a ring in the morning, not sure how often the site is updated

Hpi_guy
02-11-2012, 09:51 PM
I've just been told that the Rudebits DB1 body fits the X2C/TC02C, does anyone know if this is right?

No because there is no motor and spur gear clearance because the db1 motor is in the middle of the chassis

adey
03-11-2012, 07:22 AM
I bought Nicholas child's car and it had a db1 body on it. It did fit...

cigbunt
03-11-2012, 02:21 PM
I bought Nicholas child's car and it had a db1 body on it. It did fit...

can you add a pic?

adey
03-11-2012, 03:15 PM
Sorry but I gave the body away so I can't. It fitted fine at the front but the back of the body is quite square where it meets the chassis so there is alot more body than needed. It did fit though.

Dandare
20-11-2012, 04:33 PM
Here's my new shell on my x2c:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/DanAli/DSCF0245.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/DanAli/DSCF0242.jpg

Wasn't too sure but now i like :D