PDA

View Full Version : Racing Sunday 26th August


DragonRider
20-08-2012, 04:50 PM
Hi

Is there a meeting on Sunday and if so is it a Half or Full Day?

Cheers

Mark

DHB
20-08-2012, 04:59 PM
Hi

Is there a meeting on Sunday and if so is it a Half or Full Day?

Cheers

Mark

Hi Mark,

Yes there will be a morning meeting.

Cheers
Dan

Samspeed1
21-08-2012, 05:12 PM
Awesome. I'm up for some 2wd morning action^^

SteveB
21-08-2012, 08:10 PM
Awesome. I'm up for some 2wd morning action^^

Sam, will have a bash with DB1 Sunday looking forward a torch bash round the track :thumbsup:

knighthawk
21-08-2012, 10:36 PM
Stupid question as it's only Tuesday night
But whats the weather forecast ?

Crazy L
24-08-2012, 03:43 PM
I read somewhere that sunday is meant to be the better day of the three. I will be there with another session with the ansmann. Talking of which, I was lame in getting some spares in the last week, so are there any more ansmann pilots turning up this week, or am I a loner once again? lol:lol:

Also, someone (me:wtf:) thought it would be a good idea to bring Leis offspring with me with a view of getting them in a race. Am I mad? Alas, with only one car to share I was going to see if they can do alternate heats (not paying for two kids when there's only one car, sod that) If that's alright with you Stevie B? (cue positive response from Steve, or Mikey, even):thumbsup:

See you sunday, if the rain holds off.:thumbsup:

lordnikon
24-08-2012, 08:24 PM
What ansmann parts you after, might have some in the x2c leftovers ??:thumbsup:

I read somewhere that sunday is meant to be the better day of the three. I will be there with another session with the ansmann. Talking of which, I was lame in getting some spares in the last week, so are there any more ansmann pilots turning up this week, or am I a loner once again? lol:lol:

Also, someone (me:wtf:) thought it would be a good idea to bring Leis offspring with me with a view of getting them in a race. Am I mad? Alas, with only one car to share I was going to see if they can do alternate heats (not paying for two kids when there's only one car, sod that) If that's alright with you Stevie B? (cue positive response from Steve, or Mikey, even):thumbsup:

See you sunday, if the rain holds off.:thumbsup:

Superstar
25-08-2012, 08:51 AM
I came to check TORCH out around a month ago and said I was due to move down. Well Iv moved now and really fancy giving my thumbs some exercise this Sunday however I don't have a pit table. I left mine up north with the intention of buying a new one but with work I simply haven't had time. So I was wondering if it would be okay to just hutch onto the end of someone's table or borrow one for the day, id be ever so grateful :D

Crazy L
25-08-2012, 12:41 PM
What ansmann parts you after, might have some in the x2c leftovers ??:thumbsup:

Cheers dude :thumbsup:. It's usually the front wishbones that go I've found. and always around the shock mounting points:thumbdown:.

SteveB
25-08-2012, 01:59 PM
I came to check TORCH out around a month ago and said I was due to move down. Well Iv moved now and really fancy giving my thumbs some exercise this Sunday however I don't have a pit table. I left mine up north with the intention of buying a new one but with work I simply haven't had time. So I was wondering if it would be okay to just hutch onto the end of someone's table or borrow one for the day, id be ever so grateful :D

Hi

There will be someone or a spare table some where for u

Ta Steve

Superstar
25-08-2012, 02:13 PM
That's great cheers.

Josh

dibble34
26-08-2012, 03:38 PM
Enjoyed this morning, thanks to the Steve and Dan.

DHB
26-08-2012, 04:47 PM
Enjoyed this morning, thanks to the Steve and Dan.

No problem Dave, was a good mornings racing. Thanks for your help setting up as I was stuck working on jump. Also thanks to those who chipped in to get jump sorted. Think it was pretty succesful.

Cheers
Dan

dibble34
26-08-2012, 05:19 PM
No probs, jump was good by me. Guess it affected the 2wd boys more

SteveB
26-08-2012, 07:29 PM
The work in the up ramp was worth it today, didn't see any broken cars and the racing was much closer.:thumbsup:

Great turn out 35 considering national and proline, looking forward next, maybe tweak another jump next week:D

Crazy L
26-08-2012, 08:13 PM
Cheers guys for another good mornings racing :thumbsup:. At least my hectic runaround ended quickly with the missus' nipper breaking his car (phew). At about the 2min a lap mark we both agreed he needs more practise :eh?::woot:.

Also, must give many thanks to my Ansmann sponsor without whom I would've gone home early:thumbsup:;)

See you all soon:D

lordnikon
29-08-2012, 01:03 PM
Also, must give many thanks to my Ansmann sponsor without whom I would've gone home early:thumbsup:;)

No worries lionel, have found the other turnbuckles now too :D