PDA

View Full Version : Podcasts


YoungChazz
22-08-2012, 02:44 AM
10 new podcasts now up from the ROAR Nats. First 3 are the Team at In-N-Out restaurant. Very funny...

http://www.xfactoryrc.com/rc/podcasts.php

BeachBuggyPhil
23-08-2012, 08:54 AM
They won't load on my Apple device which is a shame as I only turn my laptop on to use my Hotwire!
:(

I'll go look on Facebook.

YoungChazz
23-08-2012, 03:39 PM
Hmm. Not heard that before. I'll talk to the Web Queen about it, and Speedy Dad too. (He works at Apple)

jmke
23-08-2012, 06:12 PM
audio files are in .WMA format which is windows media format ;)
natively iProducts don't play those it seems?

https://www.google.be/search?q=open+wma+iphone

Darren Boyle
23-08-2012, 06:48 PM
audio files are in .WMA format which is windows media format ;)
natively iProducts don't play those it seems?

https://www.google.be/search?q=open+wma+iphone

Which is EXACTLY why they should stick to making model cars and bits and not videos, cos thats what they do best......... ;):D

jmke
23-08-2012, 09:38 PM
ooooooooooooor, ask the community for assistance, some do IT from 9-5 to earn their living ;)

SpeedyDad
24-08-2012, 05:07 AM
Voila

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mp3-converter/id463687032?mt=12