PDA

View Full Version : Well, they are here!


G30RGE
16-09-2006, 11:48 AM
Look what the postie delivered this morning!

http://www.thestokers.net/images/x6_1.jpg

and the contents are....

http://www.thestokers.net/images/x6_2.jpg

Looking forward to putting it together now........

jimmy
16-09-2006, 01:54 PM
awesome! :)

G30RGE
16-09-2006, 06:13 PM
awesome! :)


Hopefully :)

For a 1st time I will picture the build and any difficulties !

super__dan
16-09-2006, 09:40 PM
Looks good George, I look forward to getting some of those bits through myself :D

jimmy
16-09-2006, 11:22 PM
Post em up george along with your findings! :)

jimmy
17-09-2006, 05:29 PM
I had a very brief wheel of Andy Shillitos X-6 today. Have to say it was good, the turning on the infield was excellent. There was a bigger difference between loose / grippy surfaces than with the B4 but it was still good..
Shilly might not want to admit it but me and john are usually on pace with him nowadays but were trailing him today with his new car. I know I had a bad day anyway but even when i had a good run it was only shillys cells coming apart that let me beat him.

andys
18-09-2006, 08:09 PM
Your right Jimmy. I won't admit that i'm getting worse, whilst you and John are getting better !

Anyhow, the X-6.
I like it a lot, an awful lot. Considering that I just put the B4 shocks on and ran the kit setup it was brilliant. I'm no expert on setup and such like, but I can say that the car felt really planted. The main thing that you notice is just how much grip and turn in you get (I was running a B4 front end with the different axles (in-line ??) too so this might have helped further). Anyway, it felt really good, I could really keep the power on through the twisty bits, much more than with the Losi or B4. It was though a tad tricky on the dusty concrete, but apart form that, brilliant. I managed to keep a few 4wd's XX4's at bay around the track, and the car made me grin for the duration of each race, so i'm sold, well done X-Factory.

Good luck running Dans next week Jim, let us all know how it goes.

Northy
18-09-2006, 08:16 PM
Where's mine then? :confused:

spenner
18-09-2006, 09:05 PM
I have one unopened if anyone wants to buy it.
If interested let me know, no offers they cost £108 and thats what i want for it.
Email: [email protected]

losixxx
30-09-2006, 11:00 PM
well just ordered my x-6 conversion :D

super__dan
01-10-2006, 04:14 PM
Where's mine then? :confused:

You got yours yet Graham?

Good skills Chris, let us know what you think of the build!

Northy
01-10-2006, 04:59 PM
Yeah, anyone want to buy it?

G

losixxx
01-10-2006, 06:17 PM
is it that bad, had problems when i ordered one of the very first x-5's and sent it back, i am hoping the x-6 is better!

Northy
01-10-2006, 07:17 PM
To be honest all I've done is open the box, not even took it out properly.

G