View Full Version : Track Condition ?
Stringerhot
25-08-2012, 06:10 PM
Hi does any one no what condition the track is in ?ie flooded
Oscar
25-08-2012, 06:54 PM
Maybe someone local could confirm, but I'm not too many miles up the road and we haven't had that much rain. I'd be surprised if it is flooded:confused:
coleman758
25-08-2012, 09:38 PM
Can anyone confirm if the meeting will still go ahead tomorrow?
neallewis
25-08-2012, 09:44 PM
Forecast for Sunday looks good, no rain. Track wet today, but not flooded. may be a bit damp in morning, but will dry out. BB greens early, then schuy yellows when it dries.
neallewis
26-08-2012, 01:14 AM
Can anyone confirm if the meeting will still go ahead tomorrow?
We normally get an SMS off Dianne around 9am to confirm the meeting. PM me your mobile number, and i'll pass it on. Meeting should run, I'd have thought.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.