PDA

View Full Version : failed inclusion


paranic
27-08-2012, 02:29 PM
hey there Jimmy
i noticed a php warning at your reports
i think your host messed you up :-)

here is the solution in the pic
its not tested debug it your self
you have to replace your include line with the one on the textmate

this is what happens when you do static pages :-)
you have to find and replace to all your photos/*/*.html files i guess

keep it up mate.
a fellow quaker :-)

paranic
27-08-2012, 02:34 PM
damn who resized my attachment :-)
thats rude :-)

jimmy
28-08-2012, 11:53 AM
Cheers mate, I've been meaning to do this for a while - I've just been replacing the codes - I think the first pass was over 20,000 instances of the old code. Just fixing the last few things and it should be all good again, I hope!:woot: