PDA

View Full Version : Racing Sunday September 2nd - AM Meeting


mikeyscott
27-08-2012, 07:35 PM
Sunday morning for some nice relaxed racing and hopefully some good weather too.

DHB
27-08-2012, 07:45 PM
OMG mikey your keen, does this mean your racing.:thumbsup:

Crazy L
29-08-2012, 11:53 AM
I might be 2wd-ing it again, we'll see. Though I will be childless this time thankfully. Last week was too hectic. See you all soon.

hotrodchris
29-08-2012, 03:00 PM
Hoefully will be down weather permitting but got to strip and fully clean the 1/8th to sell first!

DHB
29-08-2012, 04:15 PM
Hoefully will be down weather permitting but got to strip and fully clean the 1/8th to sell first!


Few things there Chris

1/ To sell (you giving it up or going for another car?)

2/ Clean (Dont be silly you dont clean your cars):p

hotrodchris
29-08-2012, 04:37 PM
Changing manufacturer 2 cars plus numerous spares!

The important bits get cleaned and changed just dont kit strip after evey run!

jamiekerr14
29-08-2012, 04:41 PM
what you going to run chris?

hotrodchris
29-08-2012, 04:47 PM
Would go for a MBX6 if there was a UK supplier so may go for an Associated or Sworkz.

jamiekerr14
29-08-2012, 05:00 PM
Surprised your ditching the K car tbh..bloody solid buggy! expensive but solid. Or do you just fancy change.. dont blame ya if you do haha

hotrodchris
29-08-2012, 05:05 PM
jamie pm sent

MrMagoo
29-08-2012, 09:10 PM
Will be out with the Losi 22 to see if I still hate it as much now it's got a ball diff in... Has anyone got a 74g under lipo weight I can borrow if mine doesn't arrive from RudeBits in time?

RobW
30-08-2012, 06:35 AM
Will be out with the Losi 22 to see if I still hate it as much now it's got a ball diff in... Has anyone got a 74g under lipo weight I can borrow if mine doesn't arrive from RudeBits in time?

Hi John

I've got one for a Losi 22 you can borrow if yours does not turn up - just weighted it and it is 81g.

Cheers

Rob

MrMagoo
30-08-2012, 05:33 PM
Hi John

I've got one for a Losi 22 you can borrow if yours does not turn up - just weighted it and it is 81g.

Cheers

Rob

Good stuff, cheers Rob! I'm now determined to get the Losi working:lol:

RudeTony
30-08-2012, 05:43 PM
Should be with you in the morning:)

Crazy L
30-08-2012, 07:15 PM
Mikey Scott posting something silly? pah, never:lol:

MrMagoo
02-09-2012, 07:36 PM
Should be with you in the morning:)

Nice one Tony, turned up on Friday cheers. Ran it in the Losi today and it's transformed the car!

DHB
02-09-2012, 07:44 PM
Nice one Tony, turned up on Friday cheers. Ran it in the Losi today and it's transformed the car!


He has found the 22 love:)You definatly look happier with it today. Even with all that wet stuff that was not forcasted.:lol: