View Full Version : C4.1 LWB Chassis
tony12795
28-08-2012, 09:29 AM
C4.1 LWB chassis 10mm longer:
http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/8467/img1067pw.jpg
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3305/img1062t.jpg
neallewis
29-08-2012, 10:43 PM
What body are you meant to use with this?
how does it make the car drive compared to the original length chassis?
gazhillAE
29-08-2012, 11:03 PM
I'm using the finnisher shell as it's got the flat bit at the back
A normal shell fits a bit shit IMHO
The longer chassis makes it easier to drive, more consistent as per the longer chassis on vega cars :)
Tom3012
30-08-2012, 07:38 AM
Tried this last week, makes the car a lot more predictable and smooths out the twitchy steering, basically does exactly what it says on the tin! :thumbsup:
tony12795
30-08-2012, 08:14 AM
Hay up Tom, glad you like the LWB chassis.....
Gaz, have you run it yet ?
How about cell placement, did you move them forward or just try at the back and I am guessing this was at SP ?
I found the small Lipo even better over bumps.
(The kit shell fits, you just need to extend the front body clip hole a little forward)
Tony
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.