PDA

View Full Version : Forum idle time


metalmickey0
28-08-2012, 08:52 PM
Is it just me or is the forum idle time too short as its getting on my nerves. If I open a new tab to search for something and then come back here i have to log on again. I keep both tabs open but it still doesnt make any difference and its getting on my tits:mad:. Its only like 5 minutes away too and when i come back and re-log on and the new posts etc vanish so not know whats happening. Is there any way of turning it off or even making the time longer?

russmini
28-08-2012, 10:00 PM
Why not just tick the 'Keep me Logged In' tab?????

Thats what i do....

DCM
28-08-2012, 10:02 PM
I never have to log in, tablet, desktop, laptop or phone.

Dudders
28-08-2012, 10:06 PM
I never have to log in, tablet, desktop, laptop or phone.


Ditto

TARTMAN
28-08-2012, 10:25 PM
I never have to log in, tablet, desktop, laptop or phone.

ditto for me to........

try adjusting your cookies etc settings. and as mentioned the keep me signed in box....:D

SlowOne
29-08-2012, 07:51 PM
I never have to log in, tablet, desktop, laptop or phone.Ditto...

jimmy
29-08-2012, 08:05 PM
Do you have some security settings enabled which might be doing this? I never have to log in.

mark christopher
29-08-2012, 08:22 PM
mine ok unless i dont tick the box

metalmickey0
29-08-2012, 09:37 PM
I`ve ticked the `remember me` box and so far so good.

bodgit
30-08-2012, 05:14 PM
I've got no problem here but Autotrader keeps deleting my postcode it never used to.