View Full Version : Sunday 2nd of September
AfroP
28-08-2012, 09:21 PM
hi
just wanted to check if racing was on this weekend coming
dpackster1980
29-08-2012, 06:18 AM
Yep. :woot:
cmgreen
29-08-2012, 08:10 AM
We should start a winter club championship, once a month, first round this week
racdeaf
29-08-2012, 10:58 AM
hmm tempting :drool:
Steven Forster
29-08-2012, 05:06 PM
will be there running 2wd again.........anybody got a new set of tires i can buy front and rear ? ;)
dpackster1980
29-08-2012, 05:48 PM
We should start a winter club championship, once a month, first round this week
Sounds good but I don't know how to set up a series and it wouldn't start this week as I haven't bought new tyres. :woot:
corkyjohnson75
29-08-2012, 06:56 PM
Sounds good but I don't know how to set up a series and it wouldn't start this week as I haven't bought new tyres. :woot:
You don't need new tyres man ! Your a pro.
Andyp
29-08-2012, 07:03 PM
You don't need new tyres man ! Your a pro.
...........No he's a champ (Durham buggy GP ,if anyone had forgot):D:D
dpackster1980
29-08-2012, 07:53 PM
Twats. :woot:
cmgreen
01-09-2012, 09:35 AM
How many people are going?
dpackster1980
01-09-2012, 03:02 PM
Enough, any racing is better than none.
AfroP
01-09-2012, 04:05 PM
Enough, any racing is better than none.
Agree 100%
chris68nufc
01-09-2012, 05:40 PM
What time does it start?
cmgreen
01-09-2012, 06:35 PM
6 mate
corkyjohnson75
01-09-2012, 06:46 PM
Al be there 2wd ! Racing on ice.
dpackster1980
01-09-2012, 07:32 PM
I'll be racing the 210, the 410 emililates a set of tyres a week. They'll be enough carpet down but not on every apex. :p
Steven Forster
01-09-2012, 11:10 PM
Al be there 2wd ! Racing on ice.
I'll be racing the 210, the 410 emililates a set of tyres a week. They'll be enough carpet down but not on every apex. :p
My very worn full spikes were really grippy the other week after changing over from mini spikes, only problem was i went from loads of wheel spinning and oversteer to loads of understeer :woot:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.