View Full Version : 210 rear 'kick up'
lordnikon
31-08-2012, 10:06 AM
210 guys, what rear kick up block are you running ?? I have been running the 1.5 and wondered if the 0 or 3 may help in anyway :confused:
AmiSMB
03-09-2012, 09:26 AM
I use 0 or 1.5 degree rear kickup. I did not like 3 degree but it can be usefull on different tracks.
lordnikon
03-09-2012, 09:31 AM
Cheers, i ran the 3deg yesterday in the wet and the car seemed to jump a little better, with zero breakages. This could be down to the lower speeds we were doing though.
discostu
03-09-2012, 09:32 AM
210 guys, what rear kick up block are you running ?? I have been running the 1.5 and wondered if the 0 or 3 may help in anyway :confused:
I got an idea why don't you try it!
lordnikon
04-09-2012, 08:17 PM
I got an idea why don't you try it!
Most helpful post of the day award goes to you :rolleyes: And yes this post is probably more sarcastic
racingben
05-09-2012, 04:19 AM
You'll need to cut the wisbones away to get any decent ride height with the o deg block. I did it and loved the car set like this so worth doing.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.