View Full Version : What are you listening to right now ???
Steven Forster
31-08-2012, 07:25 PM
Thought i would give this ago and to find some new/old music to try............ive recently just been getting into an 80's rock band called W.A.S.P which i absolutely love and will hopefullyy be going to see them live at the O2 Academy in newcastle in a few weeks time ;)
would prefer youtube links to all songs !!!
heres the song that got me started with wasp........
pn6S7IJ3i_I&feature=bf_prev&list=PL6024E014E475E8A3
heres a few more.....
ZWjlXNrH0yI&feature=bf_next&list=PL6024E014E475E8A3
e9Lt0TPXo6M&feature=bf_next&list=PL6024E014E475E8A3
cheers :thumbsup:
Maddy
01-09-2012, 04:28 PM
Wishbone ash.
http://youtu.be/hg6zqejXvqI
JohnM
01-09-2012, 04:56 PM
Thought i would give this ago and to find some new/old music to try............ive recently just been getting into an 80's rock band called W.A.S.P which i absolutely love and will hopefullyy be going to see them live at the O2 Academy in newcastle in a few weeks time ;)
I used to love W.A.S.P. "back in the day", not sure if I'm more suprised that they're still going, or that they're still alive:lol:
For me at the mo it's all Halestorm, Halestorm and more Halestorm:) saw them back in Febuary and they were amazing, going again in 4 weeks, meet and greet tickets:p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpJAmlnBxoA
cjm_2008
01-09-2012, 05:02 PM
www.thelongtenon.com ;)
SlowOne
01-09-2012, 06:46 PM
Pink Floyd - anything from the late '60s to the late '70s. Here's the one from the Olympic closing ceremony, arguably one of the best ballads ever written.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTeXkHfWYVo
Br00kie
01-09-2012, 07:20 PM
My wife bitchin and moaning that I am going to play toy cars again tomorrow . Sort of sounds like ACDC lot's of high pitch wailing with a thumping base line
SlowOne
02-09-2012, 07:45 PM
Wot, no YouTube video? Dexter want videos Bookie, get one up there!! :lol:
rondoolaa
02-09-2012, 07:59 PM
I listen to any good uplifting trance, if its not trance I'm listening too its electro, 80's and the best group ever "depeche mode"
stegger
02-09-2012, 08:15 PM
Prog-rock for me mainly Genesis Gabriel years, Lamb Lies Down On Broadway :wub
Br00kie
02-09-2012, 08:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZOlQc4qtzk
There ya go :thumbsup:
Steven Forster
02-09-2012, 10:28 PM
keep em coming.............can be any song not just a specific type ;)
6OrtLxsqSic&playnext=1&list=PL5B31ABCB278578E9&feature=results_video
oRdxUFDoQe0
or different again......
ri6Efk1SPJc
5DTt7GIHN2Q
cheers :thumbsup:
F1END
05-09-2012, 11:33 AM
Recently I have been going through my old Hard Trance records from the mid to late 90's.
Here's one of my favourites...
TMVs7Tia1RM
Jordy
05-09-2012, 04:00 PM
Recently I have been going through my old Hard Trance records from the mid to late 90's.
Here's one of my favourites...
TMVs7Tia1RM
It's my house...it's my house....it's my house
LOVE IT!!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.