View Full Version : B44.1 slipper
alex97
02-09-2012, 05:28 PM
Hello I just got a b44.1 and I just put the motor, ESC servo and receiver and I need to change the slipper the tightness of it and I dont know how any help will be much appreciated
Thanks Alex
MiCk B.
02-09-2012, 07:06 PM
Hi,
It's the blue nut that you need to adjust:
http://www.rc-car-setup.com/bilder/reviews/6a0ccae78463f641a0d502c8d9a40930
Hold the spur gear and put a 2mm allen key in the blue nut to adjust.
MiCk B. :-)
Richard Lowe
02-09-2012, 07:57 PM
Hold the spur gear and put a 2mm allen key in the blue nut to adjust.
Another way to adjust is to put the allen key/driver in the hole in the blue collar and roll the car forwards/backwards. Forwards tightens the slipper, backwards loosens ;)
alex97
02-09-2012, 09:27 PM
Thanks all done :)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.