PDA

View Full Version : TORCH Summer Series Round 4 All Day 9th Sept - Supported by RudeBits & Schumacher


SteveB
04-09-2012, 12:58 PM
Guys

Great weekend ahead with Torch Summer Series final round "5", :lol:

Who's coming, please post so i can get a level of numbers and people that are coming ?

Last opportunity to test track in terms of conditions before LMR/Rudebutd GP

Thanks Steve

nicVEGAchildJR
04-09-2012, 02:22 PM
Nic and Nicholas child 2wd please and will a shop selling tyres be attending

SteveB
04-09-2012, 03:35 PM
Nic and Nicholas child 2wd please and will a shop selling tyres be attending

Yes I will be there with both types of tyres and inserts

Thanks Steve

RudeTony
04-09-2012, 04:08 PM
Please can someone book me in - ta
:)

DragonRider
04-09-2012, 04:38 PM
Wesley and myself will be there.

Wez in the Juniors and me in the 2WD (Hopefully I can finish a meeting without having to pull out half way through the meeting due to electrical problems).

See you all Sunday.

Mark

gwesty
04-09-2012, 04:43 PM
2wd pls

Cammers
04-09-2012, 05:39 PM
Im in 4wd

JamesRumble
04-09-2012, 05:57 PM
I'll be there, 4WD as usual.

hotrodchris
04-09-2012, 06:28 PM
4wd hopefully?

dibble34
04-09-2012, 07:05 PM
4wd for me:)

Getpip
04-09-2012, 07:14 PM
And me then!

dibble34
04-09-2012, 07:26 PM
Lol, nice one, but also damn :woot:

Briangb
04-09-2012, 07:44 PM
Hi guys. Looks like it will be 4wd for me, at the moment. Trouble is I like playing with my DB1. Suppose it will have to be 4wd with the LMR GP coming up. See you all Sunday. Weather looking good!!

SteveB
04-09-2012, 07:48 PM
4wd hopefully?

Hi Chris

Can you confirm food wagon will be on site?

Thanks Steve

SteveB
04-09-2012, 08:09 PM
Guys

A little more info for anyone new attending*

Entry fee £8 adult members, £5 junior members, £10 non adult members and £6 non junior members
Site open from 7am
Track open from 8am to 9am free practice.
Racing starts 930am ish
4 rounds qualifying round by round and 3 finals for all
Aim to finish by 5pm
On site food burger planned
Tyres, inserts, pinions and spurs on site *from me for sale
Prizes for top 3 all finals
Also end of series trophy presentation at end of day with prizes.

Most importantly a fun and enjoyable meeting to be had by all, no Rob at the mic this weekend but I'll be getting Tony Evdoka to assist with some great commentary, also no mike blocker scott for on site racing entertainment lol

Anyway hope this feels in the blanks

See you all Sunday, if you not booked into the Torch GP please get on with it to make our planning for the meeting easier*

Thanks Steve*

MrMagoo
04-09-2012, 08:17 PM
Have a good one everybody, no racing for me this weekend as it's the old man's birthday! All-u-can-eat Chinese instead...:woot:

Steve1973
04-09-2012, 08:33 PM
Tom in the juniors please and me in the slowest of the 2WD heats!!

Cheers
Steve

Collegeboy
04-09-2012, 08:50 PM
Sam Harris 2wd and Paul Harrod 4wd will be there. See you Sunday

Stuweatherman
04-09-2012, 08:57 PM
Oh Oh, please sir, 2wd for me sir!! ;)

Might even break out the maverick t-shirt for the 25deg forecast. 'Time to buzz the tower goose!'

AmiSMB
04-09-2012, 09:50 PM
I will be there. Both please as usual :)

Samspeed1
04-09-2012, 11:07 PM
2wd please Steve

Thanks Sam

wylie
04-09-2012, 11:27 PM
4wd for me :p

masons01
05-09-2012, 09:37 AM
Mason and Mark for 2wd please

Qball
05-09-2012, 12:17 PM
2WD for me pls... :)

SteveB
05-09-2012, 12:53 PM
2WD for me pls... :)

Remind me Qball who u r? Ta

spenner
05-09-2012, 12:54 PM
Steve, can you book me in please.... not sure which class though :yawn:

badger5
05-09-2012, 01:16 PM
4wd for me Steve.

Rich

Stuweatherman
05-09-2012, 01:49 PM
Remind me Qball who u r? Ta

The leg-end Mr Marcus Askell

SteveB
05-09-2012, 02:02 PM
Steve, can you book me in please.... not sure which class though :yawn:
Great news John, nice to see u can make it, if dry 2WD is much more fun, and now the up ramp is fixed in triple even better for 2wd.

Thanks Steve

SteveB
05-09-2012, 02:05 PM
The leg-end Mr Marcus Askell

Thanks stu

Qball
05-09-2012, 02:34 PM
I'm now a foot.....

Cheers Stu,

Sorry Steve...

M.Andrews
05-09-2012, 08:28 PM
Have a good one everybody, no racing for me this weekend as it's the old man's birthday! All-u-can-eat Chinese instead...:woot:

'SNAP' John. Watermargin at Gun Wharf?,thats where we are going for my old man's Birthday!.
Have a great day racing everyone,should be a good one as the weather is going to be a scorcher!!.

freddie
05-09-2012, 09:15 PM
I will be down 2wd please

MrMagoo
05-09-2012, 09:16 PM
Ditto John. Watermargin at Gun Wharf?,thats where we are going for my old man's Birthday!.
Have a great day racing,should be a good one as the weather is going to be a scorcher!!.

Pilgrim House Southampton mate... heard good things about the Water Margin though. Must try it sometime!

Stuweatherman
05-09-2012, 09:53 PM
Zen Japanese restaurant in Southampton is AWESOME and is well worth a visit, wonder if they'll deliver to the track!!?? lol

SamRCRacing
05-09-2012, 10:03 PM
Sam Harris 2wd and Paul Harrod 4wd will be there. See you Sunday

i will be doing 4wd now (sam harris)

thanks,
Sam

shaun m
06-09-2012, 06:13 AM
ill be there hopefully with the 4wd :woot:

nicVEGAchildJR
06-09-2012, 10:46 AM
Phillip child probably 4wd

johnpape
06-09-2012, 12:15 PM
2wd drive for me.

chris grainger
06-09-2012, 07:11 PM
I will be there Steve bouncy bouncy racing, 2wd, and maybe 4wd! Touring car Legend Matt White will be with me also, 2wd

Cheers

SteveB
06-09-2012, 07:20 PM
2wd drive for me.

I will be there Steve bouncy bouncy racing, 2wd, and maybe 4wd! Touring car Legend Matt White will be with me also, 2wd

Cheers

Well the touring car boys are showing great interest and are liking the bumpy stuff, Chris running 2 classes, well that's impressive, my guess the 2wd will be the tough field and tbh you might be looking at bottom of the B :p

Be a great meeting and look forward to the racing

Thanks Steve

freddie
08-09-2012, 05:51 PM
Will there be a food van 2moro ?

Superstar
08-09-2012, 06:54 PM
Can I do 4wd please? :D

Thanks
Joshua Rose

SteveB
08-09-2012, 07:01 PM
Will there be a food van 2moro ?

Can I do 4wd please? :D

Thanks
Joshua Rose

Jose no worries mate,

Freddy the burger man was booked for each summer series meeting, unless Chris spencer smith knows something I dont he will be attending

Thanks Steve

billyboy9002
08-09-2012, 07:32 PM
Can you put me down for 2wd please

Craig Hilton

SteveB
08-09-2012, 07:58 PM
All

To confirm the food van is inbound for 7am so all good

Thanks Steve

dibble34
08-09-2012, 08:13 PM
Steve

Are you giving the overall results out tomorrow? If so have you adjusted it to take the best 3 rather than best 4 results? I expect you have it covered but didn't want you having to do some maths:)

Cheers

Dave

SteveB
08-09-2012, 08:19 PM
Steve

Are you giving the overall results out tomorrow? If so have you adjusted it to take the best 3 rather than best 4 results? I expect you have it covered but didn't want you having to do some maths:)

Cheers

Dave

Dave it is covered tithe point mike blocker scott Is away and im hoping that fribbers will work his magic and solve the technical glitch, otherwise pen and paper lol, r u in a shout for top 3??

Ta Steve

dibble34
08-09-2012, 08:25 PM
I think it I's super tight between a few of us. 1 point between me and grant if I read it right! I'd of been more comfortable if it was best 4, but should be a good laugh :)

The Chef
08-09-2012, 08:26 PM
4WD please.

Crash
08-09-2012, 08:42 PM
I'll go 2wd please and thank you.
Chris B

Superstar
08-09-2012, 09:15 PM
oh forgot to ask is it 7am ish arrival time?

AmiSMB
09-09-2012, 06:31 PM
All of the results have been uploaded to the website for todays meeting and the whole of the summer series 2012.

Click Here (http://www.torchracing.org.uk/results/SummerSeries/) to view

Thanks to all those who have been involved in a great Summer series and here is to the Winter :) !!

hotrodchris
09-09-2012, 06:57 PM
Cheers grant that was quick:thumbsup:

dibble34
09-09-2012, 07:11 PM
Cheers Grant and best man one:) you were quicker, as much as it hurts to admit :blush:

The Chef
09-09-2012, 07:27 PM
A fantastic day. And my first A final.:woot:

Yay.

AmiSMB
09-09-2012, 08:42 PM
Cheers grant that was quick:thumbsup:

You know me mush I do not hang around :lol: It is the way I roll :)

Cammers
10-09-2012, 04:58 PM
Cheers Grant and best man one:) you were quicker, as much as it hurts to admit :blush:

And I thought you meant me:p