PDA

View Full Version : Racing Sunday 9th of September


AfroP
05-09-2012, 10:44 AM
Hello just checking if theres any racing on this weekend and if so who will interested.

Been some fun racing the past couple of weeks. Be good to get a few more bodies in to join in the fun

Steven Forster
05-09-2012, 11:34 AM
Will be there this time, was on the way home from my 42 mile bike ride and had to stop 3 times after getting punctures, didnt end up getting home till about 8:15pm :blush:

Dalla
07-09-2012, 10:55 PM
Pack says YES :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup:

dpackster1980
08-09-2012, 11:23 AM
I'll be getting the 410 out as my tyres haven't came for my 210. :)

chris68nufc
09-09-2012, 07:22 AM
How many are going? Is there still a minimum number of drivers to open up? It's quite a drive for me so want to find out who's going?

Steven Forster
09-09-2012, 09:35 PM
well i turned up around 18:05 and pack had opened up but as there was only 2 of us there pack went home and i stopped a bit longer to see if anybody else was gonna turn up.

Barry, natalie and greg turned up a few minutes after pack left but as there was still only 4 of us we waited till 18:30, i closed up and we went back home :wtf:

Hope it starts picking up again soon :bored:

DAVO
10-09-2012, 05:22 PM
5 of us will be coming from crook from around October till about April running 2wds

DAVO
10-09-2012, 05:24 PM
i also know Damo will be starting when his 1/8th gear has sold

AfroP
10-09-2012, 07:38 PM
Sweet looking forward to new peoples.
Should be good

dpackster1980
10-09-2012, 08:24 PM
Woo Hoo, new people. Things might be looking up.

On another note I can't keep opening up every week for the sake of 4 people it's getting lets say a little annoying as the ear bending from the missus is becoming less worth it.

I wouldv've raced but due to my wife's cousin dying on Sunday that wasn't possible. I could've and should've stayed in the house with her instead of dragging my arse up there for nothing. Cheers!! :mad:

Why should I make the effort week in week out?? You either want the club or not. The choice is yours bear this in mind at this rate there won't be a club as I won't run it.

Apologies for those that did and do make the effort.

Steven Forster
10-09-2012, 09:09 PM
I dont mind opening the club up as i dont live that far away, i just need a bit more practice running the laptop :D

will be good to get the numbers up again :thumbsup: