View Full Version : VTS Slipper for the B44.1 FT
Wupding
05-09-2012, 04:03 PM
Can anyone tell me if the the VTS slipper will fit into the B44.1 FT
http://jespares.co.uk/electric-models?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=13360&category_id=1289&keyword=vts
Thanks in advance for your help :D
Martijn
05-09-2012, 07:14 PM
I think not..
BUT Avid has one also look on thrir side
Richard Lowe
05-09-2012, 07:40 PM
Nope not a chance, both too thick for the gap between the centre bulkheads...
MiCk B.
05-09-2012, 08:48 PM
The AVID Triad slipper WILL fit on the B44 / B44.1
Link: http://p-dubracing.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_2&products_id=225
I'll be putting one in for the week-end.
AVID have produced fitting instructions for B44 / B44.1 installation.
(Link: http://www.avidrc.com/downloads/Instructions_Triad_B44.1_Web_Outlines.pdf)
Basically a couple of axle shims are needed for B44 / B44.1 installation.
MiCk B. :-)
Richard Lowe
06-09-2012, 08:40 AM
I stand corrected :blush:
Thanks Mick :)
MiCk B.
06-09-2012, 10:11 AM
No problem.
I wasn't 100% either, if it would fit the B44 / B44.1 until the instructions were made available from AVID.
MiCk B. :-)
stegger
06-09-2012, 03:45 PM
Mick the links are broken for the PDF's ;)
MiCk B.
06-09-2012, 03:53 PM
Cheers.
I've updated the post with the correct link:
http://www.avidrc.com/downloads/Instructions_Triad_B44.1_Web_Outlines.pdf
MiCk B. :-)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.