PDA

View Full Version : Picture


ashleyb4
20-05-2008, 03:11 PM
Hi all

Im after a picture of a losi xxx with a trinity blue flake tower on. I found a shop with stock and im thinking of buys one Im really tempted by it but i just want to make 100 sure it is the one im thinking of.

A

ben
20-05-2008, 03:14 PM
Well we are on the most well known website for RC photography.
So its where i looked http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/southport270506/imagepages/southport2wd28.html

ashleyb4
20-05-2008, 03:15 PM
I know that i looked about and i couldnt find any quickly.

A

ben
20-05-2008, 03:17 PM
Patience

ashleyb4
20-05-2008, 03:20 PM
I dont think im going to get one i preffer my black carbon fibre one.

A

_sleigh_
20-05-2008, 03:23 PM
Why not just get the official Losi front mount for the CR. It's far nicer than the blue flake thing.

http://www.dms-racing.com/fruzat/qaxabast.asp?manufacturer=Losi&product=A9715&PageURL=fruzat/tupraphe.asp?manufacturer=Losi


edit: You beat me to it...... stick with the carbon mount, much better.

ashleyb4
20-05-2008, 03:24 PM
Yea thats what i have Phil but i couldnt remember what the blue flake one like thats why i was after a good picture of one to make up my mind.

A