PDA

View Full Version : This Sunday 9th


nobby
08-09-2012, 08:36 PM
Is the club on tomorrow?
If so what time is the first heat?
Cheers.

Jim Birkitt
08-09-2012, 08:42 PM
hi mate here is a link with race dates http://batleybuggyclub.com/?page_id=20 and weather has been awesome today and given same for tommorow:woot:

paulc
08-09-2012, 10:11 PM
Usually get there for about 10:15 first heat on the line for around 11 ish

And looks like it's going to be a nice day for a change hopefully a good turn out

MikePimlott
08-09-2012, 10:20 PM
It will be a good turn out :thumbsup:

DianneH
09-09-2012, 08:18 AM
Meeting definitely on - should be a great one - weather great for it!

Jarvis
09-09-2012, 08:32 AM
Hi Dianne

I have paid for 4WD at Chadderton Rd1. Can you let me know if there are and places left. Sorry, don't think I am going to make it today but have a good one!

Thanks
Mark Jarvis;)

DianneH
10-09-2012, 05:18 AM
Hi Mark

You are 2nd on the reserve list at the moment - I have posted this on oople.

Dianne