View Full Version : A few pics from the final round
wylie
10-09-2012, 10:45 AM
The worst Mexican wave.
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/scottuk/Picture1767.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/scottuk/Picture1710.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/scottuk/Picture1695.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/scottuk/Picture1665.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/scottuk/Picture1661.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/scottuk/Picture1647.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/scottuk/Picture1603.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/scottuk/Picture1699.jpg
wylie
10-09-2012, 10:48 AM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/scottuk/Picture1864.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/scottuk/Picture1863.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/scottuk/Picture1850.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/scottuk/Picture1797.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/scottuk/Picture1793.jpg
wylie
10-09-2012, 10:53 AM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/scottuk/Picture1713.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/scottuk/Picture1745.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/scottuk/Picture1747.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/scottuk/Picture1800.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/scottuk/Picture1788.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/scottuk/Picture1790.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/scottuk/Picture1792.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/scottuk/Picture1869.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/scottuk/Picture1831.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/scottuk/Picture1840.jpg
dibble34
10-09-2012, 11:32 AM
Nice one mate :)
Nice work Tony, you missed your prize yesterday. Yep I know you won something.:p
MrMagoo
10-09-2012, 12:01 PM
Nice work Tony, you missed your prize yesterday. Yep I know you won something.:p
Careful Dan, that's a 3As race way Truggy champion you're insulting there! He's bumped up a time or two as well, I'm amazed he hasn't mentioned it.:lol:
hotrodchris
13-09-2012, 05:38 PM
he has John but we ignore it and it was probably built with other peoples spares?
LOL:p:woot::D:D
wylie
13-09-2012, 09:14 PM
Passing you Chris was so much sweeter with your parts in my car :p lol
Crazy L
14-09-2012, 03:33 PM
The worst Mexican wave.
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/scottuk/Picture1767.jpg
I didn't know Jules worked for the council:lol:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.