PDA

View Full Version : Pre GP Work Parties this Fri/Sat....


Dudders
10-09-2012, 12:15 PM
Hi all,

Calling anybody who is free to come and help out at SHRCCC. We need as many hands as possible to help with a work party to prepare the venue and track ready for sunday's Apex GP.

I will be trackside on FRIDAY from 10.00am for the day, ending when I've had enough!

There will also be another work party on Saturday from 9.00am to finish off the mess we make and create on Friday!

PLEASE PLEASE come down and lend a hand on either of these days. The more people we have the more we can get done/changed.

We might even feed and water to!!!!

I can be contacted via here, email and FB.

freddie
10-09-2012, 06:33 PM
I can help out Saturday

Dudders
10-09-2012, 06:49 PM
Thanks Freddie, appreciated

Friday:

Neil
Kristian

Sat:
Chris E
Darren P
Freddie
Streeter

Need more chaps!

Dudders
14-09-2012, 04:24 PM
Many thanks to:

Kristian Minter
Rob Hatton
Tom Hatton
Luke Ellis
Jon Legg

Awesome job, reckon we've cracked 80% of the work.

Back tomorrow around 9.00am with the B team taking over!

The Chef
14-09-2012, 07:47 PM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a362/swampdub/th_IMG_0502.jpg (http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a362/swampdub/?action=view&current=IMG_0502.mp4)

Dr_UpGrade
14-09-2012, 08:09 PM
oh errr.. thats well different! Good job... See ya tomorrow for a bit...

The Chef
15-09-2012, 02:13 PM
Here is a better Photo of the track.

Kelk
15-09-2012, 09:47 PM
Sorry I couldn't make it down to help guys

Love the pics, new course is well different. I'm stuffed!

TARTMAN
15-09-2012, 10:12 PM
Great work guys on the track. and well done to Chris and Terry today....., Terry did around 6 hours of hoovering today making the track clean and ready for you all to blast around.

Let the racing begin!:drool:

The Chef
15-09-2012, 10:23 PM
I always new terry would make someone a good wife.😝

TARTMAN
15-09-2012, 10:37 PM
I always new terry would make someone a good wife.��

That he will mate, that he will...................;)