PDA

View Full Version : Losi 22 proline bulldog shell! Will it fit C4.1?


gazhillAE
12-09-2012, 08:44 AM
As above guys
Itl be a fresh shell so can be cut out to suit

Any ideas?

discothesnake
12-09-2012, 03:31 PM
It should mate with a wee bit of cutting. I fitted one to my Vega.

I take it you already have the shell because Proline do a bulldog for the C4.1.

Dave

moleman
13-09-2012, 11:55 AM
Picture of a C4.1 fitted with the Proline bulldog for rear motor:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-qy13U5hP-4A/TwiMamxqwxI/AAAAAAAABwk/3IRRNLtD-Hg/s400/Bulle.jpg
http://rc10b4.blogspot.se/


/Morgan

losichris
13-09-2012, 03:01 PM
Picture of a C4.1 fitted with the Proline bulldog for rear motor:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-qy13U5hP-4A/TwiMamxqwxI/AAAAAAAABwk/3IRRNLtD-Hg/s400/Bulle.jpg
http://rc10b4.blogspot.se/


/Morgan

Is that the Losi 22 bulldog shell though?

Tom3012
13-09-2012, 09:58 PM
Looks like the 22 shell, note the 'sidepod' bit where the 'IA' from 'associated' is ;)

gazhillAE
13-09-2012, 10:22 PM
It should mate with a wee bit of cutting. I fitted one to my Vega.

I take it you already have the shell because Proline do a bulldog for the C4.1.

Dave

Nope wasn't bought by mistake it was bought for something else which I am now not pursuing!

That's definetly not a rear motor bulldog shell!

Gaz

moleman
14-09-2012, 04:56 AM
That's definetly not a rear motor bulldog shell!

Gaz

It most definetly is.
I have the same body on my TLR 22 and I've also seen this C4.1 in reality and can confirm that it is infact a bulldog body for rear motor tlr 22.

Take another look at the shape of the bottom conture, which car other than the 22 has that shape?

gazhillAE
14-09-2012, 07:05 PM
It most definetly is.
I have the same body on my TLR 22 and I've also seen this C4.1 in reality and can confirm that it is infact a bulldog body for rear motor tlr 22.

Take another look at the shape of the bottom conture, which car other than the 22 has that shape?

This one I've mentioned is a mid motor losi 22 shell ???

gingapaint
15-09-2012, 09:26 AM
Last 22 Bulldog shell i painted could be cut for both Mid and rear motor. wasn't aware there was a difference?

moleman
15-09-2012, 04:17 PM
Mid motor:
http://prolineracing.com/images/products/secondary/3359-00-1.jpg

Rear motor:
http://www.losipartshouse.com/catalog/PRO335800.jpg