View Full Version : Sunday 16th Who's Racing ???
Steven Forster
12-09-2012, 05:15 PM
Well who's up for racing this sunday then ?
I will probably be opening up seeing as though i have the keys and "all the gear and no idea" ;) :woot:
The dark knights are closing in and hopefully the indoor racing will pick up again for some good racing :thumbsup:
Dont forget 6pm doors open (depending on how many turn up) :D
dpackster1980
12-09-2012, 05:49 PM
I will be.
chris68nufc
12-09-2012, 07:02 PM
Bear it in mind that the GNR is on this Sunday! The traffic will be nuts!
dpackster1980
12-09-2012, 07:35 PM
It'll be over by the time we start racing. I'm racing no matter what.
AfroP
12-09-2012, 07:40 PM
I'll be there
Steven Forster
12-09-2012, 09:54 PM
Bear it in mind that the GNR is on this Sunday! The traffic will be nuts!
It starts on the BBC at 9:30am and finishes at 1:30pm for the race on tv so most people will have finished the race for the club opening up at 6pm...........will you be making an appearance like chris ;)
Andyp
12-09-2012, 11:04 PM
.......will you be making an appearance like chris ;)
Doubt it he will still be running@ 6pm !!!:p:p
Steven Forster
13-09-2012, 04:20 PM
Doubt it he will still be running@ 6pm !!!:p:p
:woot: :thumbsup:
chris68nufc
14-09-2012, 06:24 PM
I would love to...every time I turn up there's nobody there!!!
corkyjohnson75
15-09-2012, 07:43 PM
Al be there .
dpackster1980
15-09-2012, 09:02 PM
Looks like we could have a decent turnout for a change. :thumbsup:
corkyjohnson75
16-09-2012, 06:20 AM
Well get there for 6 dude I.
AfroP
17-09-2012, 08:05 AM
enjoyed it last night was some decent racing
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.