PDA

View Full Version : Racing at York- 15th Sept


Mike2222
13-09-2012, 08:21 PM
Club night on Saturday. Usual classes 2wd, 4wd and 540/17.5t. The newly resurfaced floor has a lot of grip, racing is very quick, even for 2wd. So lets have a good turnout. Doors open 1745, racing starts about 1900.
Mike

Jim Birkitt
15-09-2012, 12:12 PM
well things have not gone to plan for racing this weekend so i was goin to come down have a look see the format etc and hopefully bother a few people and get some advice if people don't mind and what would be best time to come i can come help set up etc if you want get to know how stuff goes?:D

bretts
15-09-2012, 12:43 PM
The newly resurfaced floor has a lot of grip, racing is very quick, even for 2wd.

Aw!, can't make it this week. But I'm all set for the 22nd.:D

Enjoy!

jimi126 - where in Selby are you?

Jim Birkitt
15-09-2012, 12:55 PM
Aw!, can't make it this week. But I'm all set for the 22nd.:D

Enjoy!

jimi126 - where in Selby are you?

im outside of selby realy near whitley bridge mate....

daz
17-09-2012, 08:23 AM
Selbys ace, at 6 in the morning all the locals are that zombie looking that it looks like a set from Resident Evil.:thumbsup:

Jim Birkitt
17-09-2012, 07:55 PM
Selbys ace, at 6 in the morning all the locals are that zombie looking that it looks like a set from Resident Evil.:thumbsup:

hahaha dont do going round selby either xscape,york or doni dont fancy bagging myself another resident evil had enough of them over years:p:p

Jim Birkitt
17-09-2012, 08:22 PM
Aw!, can't make it this week. But I'm all set for the 22nd.:D

Enjoy!

jimi126 - where in Selby are you?

are you near selby like bretts??

bretts
19-09-2012, 11:47 AM
are you near selby like bretts??

yeah mate, i live in Brayton. See you on Sat (22nd) if you're going.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/--ckXc-4bkO8/T0ei_5CSkKI/AAAAAAAABuI/9oqnXtAXkZg/s640/resident-evil-4+gameplay.jpg
I've just been out to get some more ammo, so I took this picture of the high street!!:D:D

Jim Birkitt
19-09-2012, 07:56 PM
yeah mate, i live in Brayton. See you on Sat (22nd) if you're going.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/--ckXc-4bkO8/T0ei_5CSkKI/AAAAAAAABuI/9oqnXtAXkZg/s640/resident-evil-4+gameplay.jpg
I've just been out to get some more ammo, so I took this picture of the high street!!:D:D

hi mate i might be there depends if get car finished but i am going for a run sunday to rhr if weather is good are you going mate??