View Full Version : Cyclone d4 turning
markymark6183
16-09-2012, 06:08 AM
Hey guys, started running my d4 this week and when I turn into a corner it snaps in nice but then starts to drift out wide !! Any idea how I can keep her turning in tight ??
Cheers
Capt Hilts
10-10-2012, 04:00 PM
Hi Bud,
Dont want to sound sarcastic or anything but the best thing you can do to make you D4 turn in is to get rid of it......:o
I used to drive (several) D4s since they came out, up to a couple of years ago, loved the car - its build quality and I used to know my way around it like the back of my hand, but handled like a dog !! I could never get it to corner how I wanted and tried every set-up you can imagine I was a tad gutted..............:mad:
Then I got a Cyber 10B - and I will never forget the first time I ran that 2 years ago it did handled how I wanted the D4 to drive and then some Awesome car and rare, I am always the only one to drive one at clubs I go to and it still has the excellent build of the D4.
Go on get yourself one you will not regret it.:lol:
Rob.
ifuonlyknew
19-10-2012, 05:07 AM
Does it push wide when you get on throttle, or before you get back on throttle?
12-nitroman
20-10-2012, 11:45 PM
hello pal,you'll have to be more specific,i've had a d4 and it was a terrific car,never handled like a dog at all.
what tyres?
what surface?
what motor?
any mods?
whats your setup?
shock oil and weight springs?
its the only way we can help you.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.