PDA

View Full Version : B4 bodyshell


Scheuee
17-09-2012, 10:21 AM
Hello I have a b4 but the side pods on the shell are not high enough to get my esc and fan fitted , could somebody tell me what she'll fits the b4 easily with higher sides please.
A picture or/and link would be fantastic
Thank you

peetbee
17-09-2012, 10:50 AM
Hi Steve, what motor and esc setup do you have?
You shouldn't need to run a fan in 2wd, however, I have seen some run a fan in front of the esc to blow air over it instead.

Tends to be a struggle to find a B4 shell with that extra height precisiely for that reason.

neallewis
17-09-2012, 10:50 AM
Plenty of room in the proline bulldog shell. The +8mm shell will fit on standard sized chassis, you just trim a bit more at front around the steering arms.

http://www.rccarshop.co.uk/index.php/spares/proline-bulldog-shell-for-team-associated-b4-1.html

Tansley
17-09-2012, 10:50 AM
Remove the fan and fit it in front of the ESC so the air blows accross it, this is how I've run mine without any issues.

Scheuee
17-09-2012, 07:09 PM
Hello pete I've got the Orion r10 esc and I would like to keep the fan on top of the esc
Thank you Neal

discothesnake
17-09-2012, 07:33 PM
I think you will struggle to find a shell the accommodates the R10 with the fan on top. I use an R10 in 2wd and do not use a fan. You really don't need it.

If you really want to use it I think you'll have to do what the other guys say and mount in front to blow the air on to it.

Dave