PDA

View Full Version : What Pinion?


fresibaresi
23-05-2008, 02:55 PM
Hi All,

I have ordered an AE Factory Team B4 and am STILL waiting for the next batch to hit the UK.......:mad: Looking like end of May before they get here! I am itching to get my hands on it! I am beginning to wonder if I should have opted for a Kyosho RB5 instead!!

In the meantime though, can someone tell me what pitch of gears it comes with as standard (64dp? 48dp?) and suggest a suitable pinion size for a short track running a 12x2 motor? :confused:

Dreadstar
23-05-2008, 08:33 PM
Gear pitch is 48 dp,try a 22 or 23T pinion

niggs98
25-05-2008, 12:32 PM
as dreadstar says the car comes with a 81tooth 48 dp spurgear. depends on the 12x2 but anything between a 22 and a 24thooth pinion will be fine

fresibaresi
09-06-2008, 06:03 PM
:mad: I am STILL waiting to get my B4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why is it taking so long? Have the distributers forgotten to order them or what?

I ordered the car at the end of april and am beginning to wonder if I will ever get the bloody thing!!

:confused::mad::confused::mad::mad: