View Full Version : oOple Invernational 2012 - The Video
jimmy
17-09-2012, 12:09 PM
It's finally here - oOple Invernational 2012 the video. Check it out here, switch to HD for a better view of the proceedings.
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HuIK0bdD8X8" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
Don't forget - this coming Sunday 23rd September is the 'Dirty Weekend' race at RHR Dirt. So get down and experience this awesome track for yourself.
It's also a good time to officially announce the inaugural oOple Off-Road Open, a race series for 2013 that will take place in the UK and feature some fantastic well proven venues. More information coming soon.
coleman758
17-09-2012, 12:11 PM
THIS WILL BE EPIC!
AfroP
17-09-2012, 12:57 PM
is there still no race report for the 2012 Invernational? or am i missing it?
will have to wait to view the vid when i get in. youtube is blocked at work :-(
neallewis
17-09-2012, 01:04 PM
Fantastic video, so much work gone into producing it. I'll look forward to events in 2013.
jimmy
17-09-2012, 01:06 PM
is there still no race report for the 2012 Invernational? or am i missing it?
will have to wait to view the vid when i get in. youtube is blocked at work :-(
I was off my head on pain meds for my shoulder injury during the event and did almost nothing on the report - so it was delayed. I tried and failed to get it online last night, but it's almost done.
Super nice video, thanks to all involved :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
trekkerkk
17-09-2012, 02:55 PM
awsome video,shame i was in hospital lol
trekkker
AfroP
17-09-2012, 03:09 PM
I was off my head on pain meds for my shoulder injury during the event and did almost nothing on the report - so it was delayed. I tried and failed to get it online last night, but it's almost done.
sorry to hear about the injury jimmy hope your all better now.
if you have your usual race photos and pictures of random insanity that enough report for me
Mossy
17-09-2012, 04:53 PM
Ralph you interview legend!
AfroP
17-09-2012, 06:37 PM
That video is the best advert for the sport ever!
its awesome
well done guys!!
paranic
17-09-2012, 07:56 PM
damn video artists! :-)
at first i was pluging and unpluging me headphone jack :-)
this left right pan audio effect drove me crazy!
left with my jaw on the floor at the end of the intro when i realized i was looking at video clip of a read band! :-)
great!
great track
i wana come live to the UK :-)
i will code for food and shelter :-)
stegger
17-09-2012, 08:09 PM
That was FRIKIN ACE :wub Jimmy, Vicky and everyone involved in this should be very proud of themselves "For a bunch of knobheads, we pulled it off" :woot:
James
18-09-2012, 12:01 AM
damn video artists! :-)
at first i was pluging and unpluging me headphone jack :-)
this left right pan audio effect drove me crazy!
left with my jaw on the floor at the end of the intro when i realized i was looking at video clip of a read band! :-)
great!
great track
i wana come live to the UK :-)
i will code for food and shelter :-)
The band are friends of ours - HITOMI - they are AWESOME !! They've performed at the race a couple of times now:
http://www.myspace.com/hitomirocks
http://soundcloud.com/hitomiuk
They also have a few songs on itunes :)
Garry Spice
18-09-2012, 05:39 AM
bloody brilliant!!! watched it twice now....bought a new car and starting up again! so if everyone could chip in a quid cos its all your fault when i get in trouble with the missus.
The band are really good, I was told recently (maybe it was James?) they are on the verge of getting a deal with a mainstream label - so if you see them on the set-list a Glastonbury or 'V' festivals in the next coupe of years you know where you saw them first.
When they start their set there are not that many folk watchin', but by the end the marquee is packed.
DJ Kirky will never have a better warm up act while he has a hole in his ~@$*!!
Aussie Top Force
19-09-2012, 10:20 AM
Cool Video! We need a Beer event in Australia! It's a wonder we haven't already!:lol:
jimmy
19-09-2012, 10:32 AM
I will be there in November - might have one then :lol:
Honeybadger
19-09-2012, 10:46 AM
Fantastic video Jimmy, well done to all !
Just watched the Vid....very very good. I hope I can make this years event as I've seen the reports from the last couple of years and they also seem so well attended and an excellent vibe at the event too.
God I hope I get ok at driving a buggy haha !
Aussie Top Force
21-09-2012, 12:22 PM
I will be there in November - might have one then :lol:
Sweet! If your near Sydney it could be arranged! With or without R/C Cars!:lol:
budfish
22-09-2012, 10:05 PM
It's finally here - oOple Invernational 2012 the video. Check it out here, switch to HD for a better view of the proceedings.
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HuIK0bdD8X8" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
I wonder if Adam skelding pulls that face while he is sat on the toilet??
It looks like it might be a big dry one he is trying to part with ;-)
Mrs oOple
22-09-2012, 10:23 PM
Budfish, trust you to lower the tone!
budfish
22-09-2012, 10:28 PM
That was the politest way I could put. It's been plaguing me since day one it was posted.
OneKiwi
01-10-2012, 10:06 AM
Awesome video well done
coleman758
01-10-2012, 02:06 PM
That was the politest why I could put. It's been plaguing me since day one it was posted.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Chrisfoster1971
27-11-2012, 01:41 PM
Looked like it was an awesome event and now I've read this thread I now know my new latest band to listen to.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.