View Full Version : 22nd September
mpg200
18-09-2012, 09:55 AM
As there is meeting at RHR Dirt on 23rd, I'm assuming there is no meeting on Saturday evening?
Says on the calendar that its on so im assuming thats correct, the man who touches my wife will be able to clarify it for us when he comes on later.
Moss Models
18-09-2012, 03:51 PM
I was under the impression that it is on.
Mike2222
18-09-2012, 08:10 PM
Racing is on at both Huntington School on Saturday, and RHR-Dirt on
Sunday. Hopefully the weather will be kind and we get a good turnout
for what will probably be the last outdoor meeting of the year.
Mike
mpg200
19-09-2012, 07:38 AM
Arrrr thanks Captain,
I nay be at huntington on Saturday, i'll be at RHR, a bit lashed on the grog shipmates:lol:
Arrrr thanks Captain,
I nay be at huntington on Saturday, i'll be at RHR, a bit lashed on the grog shipmates:lol:
Judging by your spelling, you're lashed already!!
farmboy
20-09-2012, 07:41 AM
Did someone mention lash?
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.