PDA

View Full Version : Uploading pics from iPhone


john333
20-09-2012, 07:57 PM
Just installed the new operating system on my iPhone (io6) and I can now upload photos straight from the phone into posts etc just by using the upload attachment button on the screen :thumbsup:

Jim Birkitt
20-09-2012, 08:30 PM
Just installed the new operating system on my iPhone (io6) and I can now upload photos straight from the phone into posts etc just by using the upload attachment button on the screen :thumbsup:

just downloading it now sounds like could be good stuff and also some getting head round to make full use out of it:thumbsup::thumbsup::confused:

john333
20-09-2012, 08:55 PM
It has got some nice features, especially if you have a 4s or above

Jim Birkitt
20-09-2012, 09:00 PM
It has got some nice features, especially if you have a 4s or above

nope just standard 4

john333
20-09-2012, 09:17 PM
I'm still on 3GS lol, but its improved even that

Big G
21-09-2012, 08:38 AM
other than the maps app failing a lot everything's good on my iPhone 4 :)

Hpi_guy
21-09-2012, 11:23 AM
I like the new software, especially the new iPod and phone keypad, only issue with mine was that for the first hour I had no sound but then it fixed it self :thumbsup:

Spoolio
21-09-2012, 12:49 PM
Digressing a bit but IMHO the maps app is now rubbish as a chunk load of the UK is now super lo-res. Having a 3D view of a load of chunky pixels is pretty much useless.

Big G
21-09-2012, 02:09 PM
I usually use the photo bucket app to upload my photos then paste in the [img part

Col
21-09-2012, 07:05 PM
So the i5 is nearly as good as the S3 then?:p

metalmickey0
21-09-2012, 08:08 PM
I`ve just managed to load IO6 on my iphone too. Bloody hassle that was , took me over 5 hours to get it sorted as it killed my phone which then went into restart mode. Think i gunna take off Itunes autodownloading. Pain in the arse.
And its wiped all my music off:mad:

MHeadling
21-09-2012, 08:38 PM
I lost the little you tube tv on my I phone when I updated, any ideas how to get it back?

mikeyscott
21-09-2012, 08:41 PM
I'll try this later, was running IOS6 on my 3GS and liked it, but the iPhone 5 arrived this morning, but haven't had time to do anything with it yet.

Hpi_guy
21-09-2012, 08:48 PM
The YouTube has been removed from the software so it has to be downloaded from the App Store, another good app to get is PDF reader so you can save all your set up sheets and manuals

metalmickey0
21-09-2012, 09:13 PM
The YouTube has been removed from the software so it has to be downloaded from the App Store, another good app to get is PDF reader so you can save all your set up sheets and manuals
I never noticed that the Youtube app had gone til you mentioned it. Gunna find that PDF app tho as it sound good.

Hpi_guy
21-09-2012, 09:17 PM
Another helpful one is the associated rc cheat sheets

MHeadling
21-09-2012, 09:21 PM
Just download the YouTube app, better than the old one that came on the phone

B&H Racing
21-09-2012, 09:44 PM
You can also get google maps back

http://bit.ly/P5yiv0

The only thing I had to do different from the Video Tutorial was click the middle button at the bottom of the screen, rather than :
Click on the “share button” to the left of the address bar

and then "add to the homescreen".

I did it on the IPHONE 4S

Colin Kirkham
23-09-2012, 12:14 PM
Just installed the new operating system on my iPhone (io6) and I can now upload photos straight from the phone into posts etc just by using the upload attachment button on the screen :thumbsup:

Can someone explain how to do this please ?:eh?:

john333
23-09-2012, 12:21 PM
I just did it as you would on a pc by clicking on the attach symbol (a paper clip) and select whatever photo you want from your phone. Once uploaded click the symbol again and select the file from the little drop down box, this will put it into your post

Colin Kirkham
23-09-2012, 12:35 PM
Got it cheers