View Full Version : sunday
any racing on this week :woot:
Maddy
22-09-2012, 05:39 PM
Ill be there.
Si Coe
22-09-2012, 05:56 PM
Just sorting out some race control issues - but there will be racing one way or another.....
losichris
22-09-2012, 05:58 PM
ill be there !!
Chris Elworthy
22-09-2012, 06:44 PM
I'm in
Nightshade
22-09-2012, 07:31 PM
Are you guys in or outdoors now?
Not been down before, but considering making the trip.
Si Coe
22-09-2012, 08:17 PM
Outdoors. We don't let a little rain stop us.
Well except for Howler - his 22 goes so slowly at the slightest hint of moisture it might as well be stationary......
Nightshade
22-09-2012, 08:23 PM
Guess I'd better come down then.
Have you ordered rain or just being optimistic Si?
losichris
22-09-2012, 08:26 PM
Guess I'd better come down then.
Have you ordered rain or just being optimistic Si?
forecast for tomorow is good. and no rain today
Nightshade
22-09-2012, 08:32 PM
I'm presuming not being outdoors, but is there likely to any electricity available?
Si Coe
22-09-2012, 08:51 PM
Theres a genny that powers race control which can support limited use. Also a few of the regulars have their own gennys.
Big Show
22-09-2012, 10:53 PM
me and scott will be thier.
budfish
22-09-2012, 11:12 PM
I can't come my b44.1 is at robinhood raceway this weekend even though I'm barred from there:confused::confused::confused::confused:
Black Sheep
29-09-2012, 02:07 PM
What time is the latest I can book in if I were to come?
probably not able to get to the club before about 1pm...
The race controller
29-09-2012, 11:38 PM
What time is the latest I can book in if I were to come?
probably not able to get to the club before about 1pm...
WE can squeeze you in at any time as long as racing is still on and there's room.
Howler
30-09-2012, 07:46 AM
It's not raining! Oh and Si, I have tyres now and they helped me to 2nd in the endurance final two weeks ago.
Howler
30-09-2012, 10:11 AM
Sat at the track, waiting for someone with keys... Still no rain...
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.