PDA

View Full Version : Club Committee/Helpers Meeting: Wednesday 8.30pm


Dudders
24-09-2012, 11:33 AM
Hi Guys,

We are holding a club meeting this Wednesday for all those people who help run the club and those who also are interested in helping run the club in the future.

We're planning to meet at the White Hart in Frimley High Street, Surrey at 8.30pm onwards.

Be good to see as many people as possible come out to see what's planned.

Neil

Dudders
25-09-2012, 07:08 PM
Bump

focusmad
25-09-2012, 08:42 PM
Neil first round on me then mate:p

dobber
26-09-2012, 07:47 AM
I'll be there.

Did i hear Neil for the first round? ;) , cheesy chips too? ::drool:

Dudders
26-09-2012, 08:01 AM
Neil first round on me then mate:p

read above!

Streeter
26-09-2012, 08:52 AM
If Chris is buying I'll be there :lol:

focusmad
26-09-2012, 01:18 PM
Mate if u bring my new tyres, u now what I am about !!!!