View Full Version : Blatant plug for WORM this Sunday (30th Sept)!!!
blue_pinky
25-09-2012, 01:01 PM
Nothing subtle about this one...so no apologies either hehe
WORM are running their first meeting on their new astro track this coming Sunday...love to see some familiar faces there if you fancy it...we're only 40 mins south of Caldicot in Weston-super-Mare :)
More details in our club thread ***HERE*** (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110411)
:D:D:D
axeman
25-09-2012, 07:33 PM
dare you to post this in the WRCA thread!!!
millzy
26-09-2012, 08:57 AM
double dare
Belsten
26-09-2012, 09:39 AM
can we turn up on the day andy ?
blue_pinky
26-09-2012, 10:15 AM
Axe & Millzy, dare accepted...lets see how long it lasts there hahaha!!! :woot:
Yes Dave, just turn up...no prebooking, it's really just club day racing :thumbsup: Think Gaz was planning to come down too.
evilbert
26-09-2012, 05:33 PM
I'll be there, cant wait
Belsten
26-09-2012, 08:21 PM
bill outdoors :o Whatever next
bill outdoors :o Whatever next
People are talking about it all around the world Dave.
Bill driving outdoors is an event as ground-breaking as a UFO landing in Parliament Square. I've heard CNN, Sky, the BBC and numerous regional news teams will be there to record this once-in-a-lifetime occurence for posterity.
Body Paint
27-09-2012, 11:59 AM
I've heard this hoax story loads of times, all the press assemble and nothing, not even an appearance.
You'll be telling me Elvis is still alive next...
evilbert
28-09-2012, 08:05 AM
well i'll only be going if its raining.... they said they would race indoors if its raining :)
peetbee
28-09-2012, 08:45 AM
I'll bring a set of ballistic greens tonight then Bill, I want to make sure you have the right tyres:lol:
blue_pinky
28-09-2012, 09:18 AM
It's not gonna rain...we booked a dry day! :cool::wtf::cry::woot:
millzy
28-09-2012, 10:19 AM
I cANT MAKE SUNDAY SORRY LADS
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.