PDA

View Full Version : Low cost Yeah Racing Lipo


VintageRacer
26-05-2008, 06:19 PM
I have been looking for a cheap stick pack for my Optima and found these that are about the same price as some more expensive NiMH packs.

http://www.rc-direct.co.uk/yeah-racing-lipo-74v-3200mah-20c-p-3149.html

Anyone have any experience of these?

Some eBayers are selling for much less direct from Hong Kong too (about £20 shipped!) which makes it very tempting.

I'd have to factor in the cost of a balancer and a cut-off but might still be worth it.

sly
26-05-2008, 06:29 PM
got two packs and there great, v punchy and only using 1400mah in 2wd 2laps before and the 5 min race, and 1600mah in 4wd.
Just as good as my 4900mah trakpower.

i4n
26-05-2008, 06:33 PM
Not this one exactly but I use one of their 1700 mAh one in my Blaze and it's brilliant, no problems at all - just race, marshall and then put it on charge to top it up for the next race (normally while I fix something else I've broken!)